Stocking stuffers starting from $10

11 Comments








Still looking for gifts to fill up your stocking stuffers? Sometimes it can be a hard job to get something good, affordable and funcional. I got a list of some of my favorite gifts to get to your friends, co-worker or relatives. It's just a little something starting from $10 that they will love for sure! You can also check my home decor cute gift ideas here.


Use Code: WESHOPINHEELS for a 25 % off on all "The Shopping Bag" Products.


Español

¿Sigues buscando regalos para regalar en navidad? A veces puede ser una tarea difícil conseguir un regalo bueno, asequible y funcional para regalar. Esta es mi lista de algunas de mis regalos favoritos para regalar a tus amigos, compañeros de trabajo o familiares. Regalos simples pero significativos a partir de los 10 $us., que seguro les va a encantar! También puedes mirar otras ideas para regalar aquí

Usa el código: WESHOPINHEELS para un 25 % de descuento por la compra de productos "The Shopping Bag".



Check out my weekly blog link ups here

Thanks for reading!


post signature


You may also like

11 comments:

  1. These are such great affordable picks! Perfect timing too because I have to start focusing on stockings!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing more affordable items! And they're all so cute, too!

    Audrey
    www.lululinden.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great ideas, Tatiana. Love the L'occitane samplers!

    www.girlinahotcity.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That layered necklace is so pretty! Great and affordable items! :)
    Love your blog, hope to see you soon on my blog
    www.beneaththecoat.com
    or Bloglovin
    or Facebook :)
    Kisses from Zurich,
    K

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great stocking stuffer ideas Tatiana, I love the Kate Spade piece I would love that in my stocking!
    http://lachiquitamissi.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. $10 is a great price for some fun little stocking stuffers. Love all of these ideas, esp the macaron soaps! SO cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great ideas! I love the macaroon soaps!

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great picks!! Love them all!

    xoxo
    Ashley
    www.arrayofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Tatiana! I haven't bought the majority of my gifts needless to say my stocking stuffers so your post came at the perfect time. Love the mini L'Occitane products and the bracelets for my daughters. Oh! And the little pink tag for when I travel. Thanks for sharing beautiful! Have a blessed day! XOXO, Jeannette
    www.msjeannieandhercloset.com

    ReplyDelete