Passion Red...

43 Comments

Hi girls - Happy Monday!  I’m on my way to LA for a couple of days in a business trip where I will be learning new tips from the Masters in beauty, so I hope to share with you in future posts.   So as soon as I get to the hotel in Hollywood, I'm planning to do a little bit of sightseeing by the area.  It will be my second time in LA, so it’s always great to come back to one of my favorite cities in the US.

On another note, I wore this trench coat from "The Shopping Bag"; the color is just too fabulous, and it can be dressed up or down.  This time, I wore it with a striped top, white shirt underneath, and a warmer coat on top.  I’m not a fan of red and white combo, but I believe you can never go wrong pairing red with black and a touch of white.  Finally, I put on a red lipstick to match with the coat and brighten up a gloomy day in New York. 

To start the week with the right foot, I have a giveaway of a Don't Forget Knot RingBox of Chocolate Lip Glosses Set and a $25 gift card to The Shopping Bag.  Can Monday get any better?! (See Details below)

Español

Hola chicas - Feliz Lunes.  Les cuento que estoy yendo a Los Angeles, donde estaré aprendiendo nuevas técnicas de los Maestros de la belleza para compartir con ustedes en futuras publicaciones.  Voy a estar en un hotel en Hollywood, así que tan pronto como llegue al hotel, me encantaría hacer un poco de turismo por la zona.  Será mi segunda vez en Los Ángeles, por lo que estoy encantada de volver a una de mis ciudades favoritas en los EE.UU..

En otra nota, me puse esta gabardina de la tienda "The Shopping Bag"; el color rojo intenso es bastante llamativo, y puede ser vestido de una forma casual o formal.  Esta vez, me lo puse con un top de rayas, camisa blanca debajo y un abrigo encima.  No soy fan de la combinación  rojo y blanco, pero creo uno no se puede equivocar combinando el rojo con negro y un toque de blanco.  Por último, me puse un lápiz labial rojo para hacer juego con el abrigo y así iluminar un poco un día gris en Nueva York... 


Outfit Details |   

Trench Coat :: The Shopping Bag  |  Faux Leather Pants :: H&M [Similar: here]  |  Striped Top: JCrew (old)  |  White Shirt :: Banana Republic  |  Boots :: Jessica Simpson [Similar: on sale here|  Handbag :: Rebecca Minkoff  |  Sunglasses :: Ray-Ban Aviators 

 ----------------------------------

*GIVEAWAY*
Check out my weekly blog link up here

Thank you so much for reading and taking the time to comment, I appreciate the love! 

XO,

post signature


You may also like

43 comments:

  1. Gorgeous coat! Love the color, and it looks perfect with the stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coat is gorgeous. I think everyone needs a pretty red coat. Nice embellished striped sweater, also. This would make a great casual yet sexy VDay Date Night Look!

    Happy Valentine's week, Tatiana!! =))

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great time of year to visit L.A.! I hope you enjoy your time here. LOVE the gorgeous red trench and how you styled it with such a crisp, classic black and white look!
    Gina- On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a gorgeous coat! I love it paired with the black and white top. Black and red is one of my favorite color combos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great combo of stripes, leather, color, and cool sunglasses. That red coat is ahhhmazing. Have fun in LA!

    Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  6. Red looks amazing on you lovely girl!! I do love it with black, and I think the inclusion of white is really pretty in this outfit! Love the LA weather, and the purpose of your trip sounds so fun!! Hope you have the best time!! XOXO, Elif

    ReplyDelete
  7. That red coat screams sexy Valentine's Day! With the leather pants it's even more fantastic!

    Audrey
    www.lululinden.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that red coat! Red is the perfect pop of color! The striped top is really great too! You look fabulous!
    ~~Megan~~
    http://www.poshprime.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG what a gorgeous & VDay-ready look Tatiana!!! If you still havent, I hope you join the Shoe & Tell linkup I am co-hosting with Cherie this week!

    Best!
    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You will be so close to me! Have a wonderful visit! It's going to be the perfect weather too :)

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a beautiful trench coat. The red with black and white is one of my favorite color combos. And man, those boots look amazing on you! Have fun in LA. ~Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this coat! Perfect pop of color and I love red and stripes together! You look beautiful and you hair looks amazing! Have so much fun in L.A.! Hopefully some celebs will still be lingering around after the Grammys!
    Marianne
    www.goodgirlgoneglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. The red and the stripes are perfect, YAY we are doing the same giveaway!

    Eleventh & Sixteenth

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this look on you. you have the classic colours spot on. I love the red mac plus the crisp white shirt underneath the striped jumper look striking.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a gorgeous jacket! Lovely outfit :)

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/
    twitter.com/floralandsmiles

    ReplyDelete
  16. Red looks so beautiful on you, I just love the lipstick and trench coat. Perfect Valentines look.
    Rachel xo
    Garay Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  17. Red and stripes - perfect combo. I am wearing the same today, too! Have fun in LA & safe travels.

    Lisa
    Daily Style Finds

    ReplyDelete
  18. The red looks so beautiful on you! Have a great time in LA and I'm sure you will enjoy the warmer weather!

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the red with the stripes - they look perfect together! Great look!

    Lauren | Disco Daydream

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look amazing in red, and I am so jealous that you get to escape to warmer weather!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  21. You look amazing in red! Red and stripes look great together!
    xx
    www.theblackblush.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your outfit is gorgeous! Love how red looks on you!

    Loving your blog :)

    www.littleblackshell.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the color of the coat, looks great on you!

    http://mimiandchichi.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. That coat looks perfect on you! And your hair is gorgeous!
    xx,
    Ashley | Raspberry Glow

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love this gorgeous, classic look! I'm such a fan of the pullover style. Looks great with those amazing boots!

    Christie
    The Closet by Christie

    http://www.theclosetbychristie.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. You really do look amazing in all these rich colors! The red is no exception. Have a great time in L.A, bella!

    www.girlinahotcity.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love your entire outfit! especially the red coat! :D and you look really chic! xx

    http://immekristiani.blogspot.com/
    From Bali, Indonesia - with love, Imme ❤

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love that red coat! You look so chic!
    -Hannah
    www.sweeterthanserenity.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hello Tatiana! How exciting it is that you get to travel to LA for work. I actually travel quite often for my job but the places they send me are always in the middle of nowhere:-( Enjoy it, have fun and make sure to take lots of pictures! Red is one of my favorite colors and the red coat you are wearing is just beautiful. Love the fact that you pair it with a striped black and white sweater worn on top a button up shirt. Those boots are TDF! You look amazing as always and I can't wait for you to share everything you learn on your business trip:-) XOXO, Jeannette

    www.msjeannieandhercloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Gorgeous outfit! I love your coat and your boots. Have fun in LA! I was born and raised there but have since moved since 2013. I miss it sometimes! Can't wait to see the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Enjoy your trip to L.A.!! Love this red trench on you, beautiful look as always!
    Marta
    www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love black white and red together and yuo have done it beautifully here! You look fab and since you are in LA you should go to Santa Monica, you can shop and the weather is perfect now!
    Nora
    www.jacketsociety.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Gorgeous boots and coat!

    http://www.lifeofbrookeandjane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Okay, I've decided that red is officially your color. You look killer in that coat!

    ReplyDelete
  35. This is such a great Valentine's Day look! I love the bright red coat! it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Bella.!! Me encanta Este look. Tu cabello me facina. Xxo

    ReplyDelete
  37. The Statement Druzy Stone Rings are so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete