Colors of the Holiday...

35 Comments

I’m on the road while writing this post. I took some time off for a short trip to Philadelphia to accompany my hubby in a business trip. I love road trips; I am a town girl at heart who likes to break up the rules sometimes by eating junk food (it’s all you can find on the way besides coffee) and listening music while enjoying the road. This year has been really busy for both of us at work that we couldn’t take a vacation, so these short trips really help us to escape from the routine.

I wore this outfit during the weekend to do some errands. The holiday’s preparation seems not to get to an end, so getting all ready in style helps me to feel motivated and in the mood. I was feeling so festive that I wore a black and red outfit; one of my favorite color combos for the season. I hope your Christmas preparation is doing great!


Español


Hola chicas! Les cuento que estoy en el camino mientras escribo este post. Me tomé un tiempo para un corto viaje a Filadelfia para acompañar a mi esposo en un viaje de negocios. Me encantan los viajes por carretera; Soy una chica de pueblo de corazón que a veces le gusta romper las reglas para comer comida no tan saludable (lo único que se encuentra en el camino además de café)  y escuchar música mientras disfruto de la carretera. Este año ha sido muy ocupado para nosotros en el trabajo que no hemos podido tomar unas vacaciones, por lo que estos viajes cortos realmente nos ayudan a escapar un poco de la rutina.

Esto me puse durante el fin de semana para hacer unas compras navideñas. La preparación de las fiestas no parecen llegar a su fin, por lo tanto, prepararme en el estilo me ayuda a sentirme motivada y en el estado de ánimo. Me sentía tan festiva que decidí  llevar un traje negro y rojo; una de mis combinaciones favoritas para la temporada. Espero que su preparación Navideña  este yendo de lo mejor!

My coffee cup with my hubby's name - he bought the coffee for me :)  
 Mi esposo compró el café para mi, entonces aparece su nombre en el vaso :)

Outfit Details | Detalles del atuendo   

Top :: here | Skirt :: here  on sale! | Coat :: here | Scarf :: Similar: here & here & here | Sunglasses :: here | OTK Boots :: here Options: here, here & here | Handbag :: here | Watch :: Daniel Wellington [Get a 15% off with the discount code "holiday_weshopinheels". Place your order before December 19th to get it in time for Christmas!]

 ----------------------------------

Shop the look | Compra el atuendo

Check out my weekly blog link up here

Thank you so much for stopping by the blog and taking the time to comment, I appreciate the love! 

With much Love,

post signature


You may also like

35 comments:

  1. Such a pretty look. That lip color is gorgeous, you will have to share what it is! Enjoy your road trip!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girls. The red lipstick is Chanel Rouge Coco in Gabrielle 19. You can also try Giorgio Armani Rouge Ecstasy #400 (it's a true red inspired by a rose petal, so fab!) I hope it helps! :)

      Delete
  2. This is such a great festive look! I love the plaid skirt and your OTK boots! So festive! I hope that the trip went well. Thanks for sharing this week on Celebrate Southern with Susan and I! I hope to see you back here again this week dear! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look dazzling lady and I just love this look! It's perfectly styled for the holiday season and you are just gorgeous! Hope you enjoy time with your hubby! xo
    Marianne
    www.goodgirlgoneglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your hints of plaid peeking out from your coat. You are rocking those OTK boots!! I love a good road trip too. So fun that you got to go with your hubby. I've done that a couple of times and really enjoyed it.

    Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like short trips too. It's a great way to disconnect from the every-day routine and I always feel renewed and refreshed upon my return. The red and black look amazing on you! You look so chic with those sunnies and red lipstick. Love this look! Have fun in Philly.

    www.girlinahotcity.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so gorgeous and I love the flashes of red that scream of this wonderfully festive time of year! :)

    http://aglassofice.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those sunglasses! That plaid scarf is amazing too! This is such a perfect outfit!
    ~~Megan~~
    http://www.poshprime.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your outfit :)

    Xx

    http://www.featherdressy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. There is something about the holiday colors that make me so happy. Love the red scarf and the plaid skirt. You're always looking glam no matter where you are. ~Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tatiana, seriously, you are unbelievably glam! This outfit is soooo fabulous and everything is perfection from the boots, scarf, hair, makeup and nails. Glad you had such a great time on your road trip getaway!
    Gina - On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
  11. I second the love of road trips. You look STUNNING for yours. Love those heels as usual and the plaid scarf is just fabulous. Have a wonderful new week dear, XOXO, Elif

    ReplyDelete
  12. You rmakeup is always gorgeous. I need a few tips! Love this whole look, the skirt and the pretty black jacket qlong with those sexy OTK boots, I asked santa for a pair. I dont mind road trips as long as they arent too long and he scenry is good!
    from the link up
    please stop by, jess xx
    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the different plaids together! Gorgeous!

    xo Kylie
    www.dressinsparkles.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope you guys had a great time in Philly! It is such a fun city with amazing restaurants. You look beautiful as always. I love those boots!

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello beautiful Tati! Love everything you are wearing today. The black and red combo is so perfect for the season and you made it even better adding the plaid scarf and skirt. Those boots are TDF and they look amazing on you. Have fun and enjoy your visit to Philadelphia with your hubby. Those short but sweet trips are the best!!!! XOXO, Jeannette
    www.msjeannieandhercloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love every piece of this outfit, especially the scarf and those lovely boots! I also want those Chanel earrings. What a stylish outfit to wear while running errands. Enjoy your road trip!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the boots!! Totally wore them to work today but didn't look nearly as hot as you girl!

    Jenna from Visions of Vogue

    ReplyDelete
  18. Loving those over-the-knee boots, doll! You look fab!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your OTK boots, amazing!! Great look on you, the pops of red are so fun and festive! Hope you enjoyed your trip.
    Marta
    www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look great! love the red in your scarf!

    XX

    http://www.floortjeloves.com
    http://www.facebook.com/floortjeloves

    ReplyDelete
  21. The pop of red is perfect! Love the look. Enjoy your time-away - hope it is relaxing.

    Lisa @ http://www.weshopinheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. You look absolutely gorgeous :) x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love those boots, you can never go wrong with black, white and a pop of red! Looking fab :)
    Nora
    www.jacketsociety.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks so much for linking up with Sophisticated Style again this week. I love this outfit and think the red plaid is so festive!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Looking stunning as usual! I love those OTK boots!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  26. So glam!

    http://michellespaige.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a festive look for the holiday! that skirt and scarf are my favs! ohhh and the boots too :-)
    Xo
    Edwige | Http://www.hypnozglam.com

    ReplyDelete