Dashing in Sequins

50 Comments

It’s a new year for new beginnings! I have been working on my New Year's resolution list before the new year starts. One of them, and first on my list is to get more organized, and by that I started by setting up my office space (I have been sharing some pictures on Instagram) where I can feel more inspired to work on the blog and also doing homework since I will go back to school soon (YAY!). I am one of those persons who need to have everything in place in order to start something; I can’t concentrate when my environment is not clean and inspiring. So lately, I can say that my nights are more productive and I have less trouble waking up early (I’m definitely an owl).  I had to frame my list, place it on my desk, and hopefully cross out some of my resolutions through the year.

 It’s been sweater weather lately.  It’s very surprising that the low temperatures haven’t been hitting us here at the East Coast (Not complaining). Gladly, I left my coat at home and wore a blue sweater with a sequined skirt in gold and blue shades. I paired it with black pumps and clutch to leave the blue and gold sequins stand out.  It’s definitely what I wanted to wear on my first post of the year! Cheers to a dashing 2015!

 Español

Es un año nuevo para un nuevo comienzo! He estado trabajando en muchos aspectos de mis resoluciones de Año Nuevo antes de que comience. Uno de ellos, y en primer lugar de mi lista es poder organizarme mĂ¡s, y por eso empecĂ© creando mi espacio de oficina (he estado compartiendo algunas fotos en mi Instagram) donde pueda sentirme mĂ¡s inspirada para trabajar en el blog y tambiĂ©n hacer tareas, ya que pronto estarĂ© volviendo a estudiar (YAY). Yo soy una de esas personas que necesitan tener todo en su lugar con el fin de empezar algo; No puedo concentrarme cuando mi entorno no esta limpio e inspirador. AsĂ­ que Ăºltimamente, puedo decir que mis noches son mĂ¡s productivas y tengo menos problemas para despertarme temprano (aunque definitivamente soy un bĂºho). Tuve que enmarcar mi lista, colocarla en mi escritorio, y es de esperar tachar algunas de mis resoluciones a travĂ©s del año.

Es temporada de suĂ©ter Ăºltimamente. Es muy sorprendente que las bajas temperaturas no han llegado a la Costa Este (No me quejo). Con mucho gusto, dejĂ© mi abrigo en casa para vestir un suĂ©ter azul con una falda de lentejuelas en tonos oro y azul. Lo combinĂ© con unos zapatos y cartera negra para dejar que las lentejuelas se destaquen. Definitivamente, lo que yo querĂ­a llevar en mi primer post del año! Saludos a un apuesto 2015!

Outfit Details | Detalles del atuendo

Sweater :: Gap | Skirt :: Nordstrom | Heels :: Joe's (old) Options: herehere | Clutch :: Banana Republic (old) Option:: here 

-----------------------------

Shop the look | Compra el atuendo
Check out my weekly blog link up here

Thank you so much for stopping by the blog and taking the time to comment, I appreciate the love! 

With much Love,


post signature


You may also like

50 comments:

  1. Love the contrast of the casual knit and dressy sequin, you look stunning.

    xo
    PinkSole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your heels are amazing! I love this look!

    - Deniz
    www.dressedupdeniz.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so excited to see this full look after you previewed it on IG. Love the cozy sweater paired with the glam sequin skirt and heels! Your new office looks gorgeous, too.:)
    Gina- On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the texture mix of this outfit! That skirt is gorgeous! Such a glam look!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the mix of casual and glam with the sequins and cozy sweater. Such a great look. I seriously need that clutch! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That skirt is so gorgeous! Love it styled with the sweater.
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are dashing in sequins! I love the skirt and how you paired it with navy. The picture of your office you shared on insta was awesome! Can't wait to see more.

    Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woah! Beautiful look girl! I am in love with the sequin skirt! You make it look so fab! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm just like you…I need things clean and organized. If something is out of place, I fix it. I like organizing my closet and room constantly. This New Year I want to be even better about it. I love your outfit though! That jewel sweater is so fun and that skirt is so pretty!
    ~~Megan~~
    http://www.poshprime.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. In love with the skirt and shoes. You are definitely dashing in sequins my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous as always, no surprise there! :) I love that color blue on you! -xx

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty! Such a fabulous look!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. That skirt is so pretty and you look great! I love it. I'm trying to get organized also. Your office was a great inspiration. I would definitely get a lot of work done in such a pretty space. I hope your week is off to a great start!

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes, honey! Sequins are my absolute fave and you make it look AWESOME! Happy New Year!

    Thrifting Diva
    www.thriftingdiva.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I know what you mean, I hate disorganizaion. You look great, love the blue color and of course the shiny pretty pencil skirt. Have a great day!
    from the link up,
    please stop by, jess xx
    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the combination of the casual and comfy sweater with the dressier and more elegant skirt. And your shoes!!! Cheers to a brand new year, bella!

    www.girlinahotcity.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Saw your office space pic on Instagram and it looks amazing. So elegant with just the right amount of girly touches. This outfit is exactly the same. The sequins with the sweater- so pretty!! Happy New Year beautiful, XOXO, Elif

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great look! I love a chunky sweater with a pencil skirt. The sequins is perfect for the season.

    I found you on the "On the Daily Express" link up and have followed you on bloglovin.
    Feel free to check out my blog Moonlight Chai.
    http://moonlightchai.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. What an amazing sequin skirt!!! Love it, happy 2015!

    Eleventh & Sixteenth

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the glamorous pencil skirt with the casual sweater. Your skirt is simply stunning! Happy 2015 to you!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely skirt, Tatiana!! You look fabulous! I love how you paired it with the casual sweater.

    Christie
    The Closet by Christie

    www.theclosetbychristie.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. You look beautiful Tatiana in that sequin skirt and blue sweater. Perfect combination for a beautifully balanced look. I share with you the same goal for this year. I am actually working on setting up my office to work on my blog (waiting on my desk year from IKEA:-)) after I get back from work. Tomorrow is also my first day back to the office (my day job) after a wonderful two weeks vacation and I am planning on spending my day cleaning my office space. Love everything you are wearing. Have a blessed week! XOXO, Jeannette

    www.msjeannieandhercloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a beautiful skirt! You look dazzling! Loving the heels too!
    Edwige | http://www.hypnozglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the blue with the sparkly skirt! Great look!
    Stephanie
    Positively Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  25. I've been trying to get organized again too! Such a great skirt! I've had my eye on that one!
    xo Adri
    www.adrilately.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love your skirt!

    xoxo
    Oby Grace
    http://ispyoby.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. You look so stunning!! That skirt is gorgeous and im obsessing over those heels! So pretty!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love everything in the look ! Love the skirt , love the heels :) you look fabulous :) x

    ReplyDelete
  29. I am so loving this outfit. And I am definitely loving the skirt as well. Wonderful style and post.

    K. of Pure & Complex
    purecomplex.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Awesome sequin skirt, babe! Love it!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  31. The skirt looks stunning on your but I also love the sweater. Great color! I'm just like you, I need to have everything around me organized before I can sit down and focus on what I'm doing. You're starting school?! What are you studying? Best of luck! ~Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love the skirt and how you have mixed it with a casual sweater, and those shoes are to die for.
    Happy New Year
    Nora
    www.jacketsociety.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  33. You are beautiful! What a fun skirt and those heels are excellent! Thanks so much for joining J and me for the celebrate southern linkup! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love sequins with chunky knit! Such a cozy chic look! You're rocking those heels, too!
    Carylee | more pieces of me
    Enter the $225 Nordstrom Giveaway HERE!

    ReplyDelete
  35. This skirt is just gorgeous on you. I love seeing your office on IG - it's feels so bright and clean.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Hope to see you Thursday for TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Such an amazing outfit! Love the skirt and the heels!
    xo, Jane
    http://www.fitfabfunmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. That skirt is gorgeous... and your heels! Ahh, lovely!!

    If you have a sec, I’d like you to check out the latest on my blog: http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. That skirt is stunning and I love it paired with that sweater! Looking beautiful girl! xo
    Marianne
    www.goodgirlgoneglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. That skirt is so beautiful and sparkly, love it and perfect for the New Year!! It looks great with that chunky blue knit sweater and the black heels. Your lip color is always perfect, too!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Love the sparkle in the skirt! xx, Conni

    ReplyDelete
  41. Simply gorgeous skirt and pumps! Best of luck with setting up your office just how you want it. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  42. your skirt is so chic! i love it with the sweater
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. I love that skirt. It's gorgeous

    www.sunsetdesires.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  44. that skirt is so cute! i haven't seen anything like it! It is classy yet fun(:

    ReplyDelete
  45. Love your glittering sequin! Beautifully exceptional!

    ReplyDelete