Home Decor Gift Ideas

12 Comments








As the holidays approaches, I have started getting ready for the New Year. I want to start a New Year with the right foot, so I though about re-decorating my apartment. I have already started setting up my office space (my little cave). I believe that creating a nice space where I can work for the blog will help me to get more productive. I have been doing some research, and I found some cute gift ideas for the home, so I though I will share them with you. I hope you like them!


Use Code: WESHOPINHEELS for a 25 % off on all "The Shopping Bag" Products.



Español


A medida que nos acercamos a las fiestas de fin de año, he empezado a prepararme para el Año Nuevo. Quiero empezar el año con el pie derecho, así que pensé en re-decorar mi apartamento. Ya he empezado a poner en marcha mi espacio de oficina (mi pequeña cueva). Pienso que crear un espacio donde pueda trabajar para el blog me ayudará a ser más productiva. He estado haciendo una búsqueda y encontré algunos regalos bonitos para la casa, así que pensé en compartirlos con ustedes. Espero que les guste!



Usa el código: WESHOPINHEELS para un 25 % de descuento por la compra de productos "The Shopping Bag".




Check out my weekly blog link ups here

Have a great weekend!


post signature


You may also like

12 comments:

  1. Obsessed with that scarf! I just love leopard anything right now, so this would be a great gift. Great gift roundup. Have a great weekend!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all SO CUTE! I Love the unicorn head and the leopard blanket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!! Great items those mugs are lovely!
    xoxo
    Ashley
    www.arrayofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Tatiana! I love all your picks! Especially the gold frames and the animal print throw. I saw a picture you posted of your office and it looks super inviting and pretty. The pillow with the lips is super adorable as well. Thanks for sharing and many blessings going your way. xoxo,
    Jeannette
    www.msjeannieandhercloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are limited edition! Tell him to hurry up! Haha! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great picks, Tatiana. The mugs, leopard throw, and candles are my faves. Have a great weekend!

    www.girlinahotcity.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post ! Amazing inspiration :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG everything is simply awesome - I love the mustache hanger & the mugs!!! Come check out my blog this Monday & join this giveaway I'm having courtesy The Mint Julep Boutique!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aaaa, I need that unicorn head in my life! <3

    Fashionably,
    http://wingsforliberty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these decor items(: Very chique!!!

    ReplyDelete