Party Dresses for the Holidays!

5 Comments


1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 



Besides eating 12 grapes while counting my wishes for the new year, it has always been my family tradition to wear something red, the color of love for Christmas, and white the color of prosperity and hope for New Years.  This year will not be the exception. 

If you are looking for a little sparkle in your wardrobe, check out my favorite Holiday dresses starting from $33 and up!  Which one is your favorite?

Español

Además de comer 12 uvas mientras cuento mis deseos para el nuevo año, siempre ha sido una tradición vestirse de rojo el color del amor para la Navidad y el blanco el color de la prosperidad y la esperanza para el Año Nuevo. Este año no sera la excepción.

Si estás buscando un poco de brillo en tu armario, mira las opciones de vestidos empezando desde los 33 $us! Cuál es tu favorito?


Thanks for reading!



post signature


You may also like

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful options! Love the v-back glitter one.

    Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these dresses are so pretty! I love 1, 4, and 14! I can't wait to see what you end up wearing for Christmas. What a fun tradition to wear red!

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello dear Tatiana! My friend told me about the 12 grapes last year and I am planning to do it this year:-) Love all the dresses you chose (you have an great taste and an awesome sense of style) but the long red one is my favorite. It reminds me of the old song: The Lady in Red:-) Thanks for sharing and have an amazing week! XOXO, Jeannette

    www.msjeannieandhercloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty party dresses! I like the third and fourth ones, they are so nice! :) Hope you buy a lovely red dress to wear, what a fun tradition :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  5. These party dresses are gorgeous. It's hard to say which one I like best but as I'm such a fan of bright colours, I'd have to say either the green one or any of the red ones.

    ReplyDelete