White out

20 Comments


On the last days of summer, I don’t want to miss a day without dressing up in light colors. As soon as I saw this dress I felt in love. The asymmetrical cut is so flattering to my type of figure. It's great for summer nights and I see myself wearing this dress for the upcoming fall season with a motorcycle jacket, booties, and burgundy lips as the final touch. 

I really like to take advantage of every single item I purchase, as a matter of fact, this clutch is my latest favorite addition to my closet. A nude purse is always going to bail you out when you are in doubt. It’s the perfect clutch for any occasion and season of the year.


Español


En los últimos días de verano, no quiero perder un solo día sin vestir con colores claros. Tan pronto como vi este vestido me enamoré. El corte asimétrico es bastante sentador para mi tipo de figura. Ideal para las noches de verano y me veo usando este vestido para la próxima temporada de otoño con una chaqueta, botines, y un labial en tono borgoña como el toque final.

Me gusta aprovechar cada artículo que compro, de hecho, esta cartera es mi última adición favorita para mi armario. Una cartera neutral siempre te va a sacar de apuros cuando estés en duda o cuando estés vistiendo muchos colores. Es el bolso perfecto para cualquier ocasión y época del año.




Shop the look/Compra el atuendo:
-----------------------------------------------


I have the pleasure of being part of a great community of bloggers. Check out their amazing blogs and join their fun link ups here

Thank you so much for stopping by the blog and taking the time to comment, I appreciate the love!


With much Love,


post signature


You may also like

20 comments:

  1. That dress is perfect on you! I love the necklace a red lip too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful, Tatiana! The dress is sexy and elegant and fits you great. Also loving your bag! :-)

    www.girlinahotcity.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress are you are gorgeous! You keep things neutral beatifully and you know just when to add that pop of color on your lip! This dress will definitely work in the fall too! Great purchase!
    Marianne
    www.goodgirlgoneglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful dress! i love the outlook

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous, Your dress fits you perfect and shows off your figure. I love how you're still wearing light colours, me too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jaw dropping gorgeous!!
    www.fashionablyfrost.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! You look gorgeous. That dress was made for you. And love the red lips!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look absolutely divine!!! and love the red lippy with it!!!
    From the link up, Love Lauren xx
    www.lovelaurenxx.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning as always. And your makeup is impeccable! Carylee | morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're such a vision in white.....everything is just so perfect from the hair, the red lips to the killer heels. I am such a huge fan of assymmetrical hemlines & this dress is the best I've seen lately!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! You look fabulous and I love your hair!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. hello sweet girl! :)
    I`m here first time and I think you have a great blog! and pics so inspiring!!!! great job!
    So i wanna to ask you how about follow each other? I always follow back so let me know and we can keep in touch, will be great :) I love to know a new people!

    have a great day sweety!
    kisses

    www.thegrisgirl.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like to call the white color dress is Gorgeous. But I see here is the gorgeousness.
    Great!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are one hot mamma in that lovely winter white dress. I love the shoes also. Beautiful, Tatiana.

    <3 Ada.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look absolutely gorgeous in this dress. Great accessories! ~Cynthia | www.myrosecoloredshades.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think you can still wear white into the fall! This outfit looks absolutely AWESOME on you! I need to find this dress.

    Thrifting Diva
    www.thriftingdiva.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look awesome in this dress! I'm always too scared to wear all white for fear of dropping a large coke or something on it! Love the hair and makeup too.

    Jyoti @ www.whatjocraves.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous!! This looks fab on you, lady!

    Thatsmychic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete