Simply Plaid

24 Comments


Hi beautiful girls! I wore this outfit a couple of days ago when we were feeling the breeze of fall to wear booties and a hat. On this occasion, I put on a plaid shirt with my distressed jeans that I can’t stop wearing lately. I contrasted the gray and black hues by adding a pop of color with a bright purple bag which was the perfect matchy-match with my purple lipstick. 

You know how much I love wearing a dark lipstick for fall, so a simple outfit is not an exception. I have a beauty post coming up this week where I will show you my top burgundy lipsticks in some of my favorite brands. Stay tunned!

Positive vibes for you this week! XO


Español 


Hola chicas, me puse este traje hace un par de días cuando estábamos sintiendo la brisa de otoño para usar botines y sombreros. En esta ocasión, me puse una camisa a cuadros con mis jeans desgastados que no puedo dejar de usar últimamente. Contrasté los tonos grises y negros, añadiendo un toque de color con una cartera de color púrpura encendido que combinaba perfectamente con mi labial.

Ya saben lo mucho que me encanta usar labiales oscuros para el otoño por lo que un traje sencillo, no es una excepción. Tengo una publicación de belleza esta semana, donde les mostraré mi labiales en tonos borgoña favoritos en algunas de mis marcas preferidas. Manténgase sintonizadas!

Energias positivas para ustedes en esta nueva semana. XO




Outfit Details | Detalles del atuendo

Shirt/Camisa: Gap [Similar: here]
Distressed Jeans: Treasure & Bond [Similar: here]
Hat/Sombrero: H&M
Handbag/Cartera: Michael Kors
Booties/Botas: Steve Madden [Also loving: these ]


Get the look | Compra el atuendo  


-----------------------------------------------------


I have the pleasure of being part of a great community of bloggers. Check out their amazing blogs and join their fun link ups here

Thank you so much for stopping by the blog and taking the time to comment,
 I appreciate the love!


With much Love,

post signature



You may also like

24 comments:

  1. Love the your plaid top with the distressed jeans and those boots! Such a cute, casual look!

    Jill
    dousedinpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cool casual look!! Plaid is everywhere right now and love the relaxed vibe of this top.
    Marta, xo
    www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. perfect lip color!

    Irene
    www.thedailylace.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit with the plaid and black jeans. THe favorite part is the burgundy bag and lip color with it!
    from the link up
    please stop by, jess
    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great weekend look! Plaid is the way to go this season and I love how you styled this cozy shirt into something chic! Love that lip color! So pretty!
    Marianne
    www.goodgirlgoneglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also go darker with my lip color in the fall, and your wine color is absolutely perfect! What a great fall casual look. Gorgeous as always!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great casual weekend look. I love the gray and black base with the pop of burgundy/purple from the bag and lipstick. And, you can never go wrong with a great hat. Gorgeous!

    www.girlinahotcity.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a sucker for plaid and your cool shirt is calling my name. The edgy boots and pretty bag are awesome. The hat suits you and that dark crimson red on your lips is the perfect color to wear now for Fall. Looking great Tatiana. =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great casual outfit. I love the pop of pink with the MK bag.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love plaid, your shirt looks great with the black distressed jeans. You look stunning in hats! Love the pop of pink!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this outfit! xoxo

    http://midoriline.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  12. in love with your denim! great look :)
    --jill

    ttp://www.weshopinheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a beautiful Fall look. You look great in plaid! And that MK bag - swoon!!

    Lauren xo
    Sophisticated In Style

    ReplyDelete
  14. Accessories really make all the difference and they add such a great wow factor your outfit!

    P.S. I hope you will join my weekly TBT Fashion link up on Thursday!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this plaid on you with the pop of red from your amazing bag! Such a pretty understated look for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your style! I really need a plaid shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this casual look. I'm obsessed with plaid lately so whenever I see a plaid look, I perk up. Love that pop of pink via the bag. ~Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this look and dark lips suits you so well. These booties are the bomb.

    xo
    PinkSole

    ReplyDelete
  19. You will always make any outfit ensemble look sexy - and those purple lips are definitely an inspiration that I have to try it this Fall!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. What lip color are you wearing? Absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Truly love everything about this! The bold lip adds a touch of glam! Loving the distressed pants, too!
    Carylee | morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great outfit! I have plaid on my thrift wish list and can't wait to find a few shirts like yours. Also, those boots are fantastic. I have the same pair and can't wait to rock them this fall. I bought them at the end of the season last year on a serious discount.

    Thrifting Diva
    www.thriftingdiva.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the lipstick and the pop of color!! Great outfit Tatiana! xo ~ Megan

    ReplyDelete