The Hat Season

21 Comments


Is it the hat season? when I saw this cute hat I wanted to give it a try. I really like the fact that it is not too small or too big, and it is perfect for the season. 

Once again, I wore my leather shorts, and I thought a simple white blouse along with a waist belt will complement the look. I also put on my open-toe booties that I have been wearing a lot lately before it gets colder.  Anyway, the booties will be perfect for a night out or simply with jeans for a rocker chic look. 

I hope your week is doing great! XO

Español


Es la temporada de los sombreros? Cuando vi este sombrero quería darle una oportunidad. Me gustó mucho el hecho de que no es demasiado pequeño o demasiado grande, y es perfecto para la temporada.

Una vez más me puse mis shorts de cuero, y pensé que una sencilla blusa blanca con un cinturón complementa el atuendo. También me puse mis botines que he estado usando muy a menudo antes de que llegue más frío. De todos modos, los botines serán perfectos para usarlos con vestidos o simplemente con jeans para un look rockero.

Espero que estén pasando una buena semana! XO



Outfit Details | Detalles del atuendo

Blouse/Blusa: Jcrew [Similar: here]
Shorts: Tildon [Similar: here]
Hat/Sombrero: H&M
Belt/Cinturon: H&M [Similar: here]
Handbag/Cartera: Rebecca Minkoff
Booties/Botas: Vince Camuto [Also loving: These and These]


Get the look | Compra el atuendo  

-----------------------------------------------------


I have the pleasure of being part of a great community of bloggers. Check out their amazing blogs and join their fun link ups here

Thank you so much for stopping by the blog and taking the time to comment, I appreciate the love!


With much Love,


post signature


You may also like

21 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous hat and I LOVE these shorts! I can't stop wearing my felt fedora I purchased this month, so it totally is hat season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those booties! Such a chic look-you look great in hats!!
    Marta, xo
    www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those booties are giving me life! I am going to have to search for something a little less expensive, but LOVE how this looks with your outfit.

    Thrifting Diva
    www.thriftingdiva.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great look, and the accessories too! Love the metallic belt!




    http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could pull off hats! You look amazing! Fabulous post, love. If you get a moment, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. xx :)

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. los detales dorados son estupendos! el estilo de maravilla estas preciosa an todas las fotos!

    BLOGDROBE

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's the BESSST BELT!!! I have it too! SOOO amazing over everything and it matches your gold zips in your shoes! UNREAL!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the gold belt! Such a great accessory that pairs nicely with the gold zip detail on your boots :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is definitely the perfect way to hear a fall hat! Stellar look girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love wearing hats, they are such a fun addition to a look. Excited to get out my wool hats now that it's fall again!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute outfit! Love that hat and those booties!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that hat on you! So chic.

    xoxo jenna @ sincerely jenna marie
    PS- I'd love for you to stop by and link up your favorite look from this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. amazing! love how this look is styled
    xo Jessica
    www.NewlyLoved.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. So lovely, I'm really into hats.

    ReplyDelete
  15. you are my style.I am sooooo in love with your hat.


    http://fashion24hours.livejournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look stunning once again my friend! I love that hat! I picked up a hat from H&M too but it's a little different. H&M is killing it this season with some amazing pieces and accessories! I love those booties!!!!! They are super sexy!
    xo
    Marianne
    www.goodgirlgoneglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look so pretty, but this shorts/shoes combo isn't the best for your leg situation. Longer shorts plus strappy heels would be much more flattering!

    ReplyDelete