Rock, Paper or Scissors?

19 Comments


Rock, Paper or Scissors? I remember playing this game with my younger brother and cousins when I was a little girl. As the oldest of the crew, I was always challenged by them to play this game. As soon as I saw this graphic tee many memories came to my mind and I knew I had to get it! 

I wanted to keep the outfit simple, so my destroyed jeans were perfect to achieve a rocker vibe.  I just had to add my teal pumps for a touch of color.

Happy first day of fall! I can’t wait to get a seasonal hot drink and put on a cozy scarf.



Español



Piedra, papel o tijeras? Recuerdo haber jugado este juego cuando era una niña con mi hermano y primos. Como era la mayor de todos, era siempre desafiada con este juego. Tan pronto como vi esta camiseta muchos recuerdos vinieron a mi mente y sabía que tenía que adquirirla!

Quería mantener el atuendo simple, por lo tanto, mis jeans desgastados eran perfectos para lograr un ambiente rockero. Yo sólo tenía que añadir mis tacones azules para darle un toque de color.

Espero que tengan una linda semana!

 



Outfit Details | Detalles del atuendo

T-shirt/Camiseta: Banana Republic
Destroyed Jeans/Pantalones desgastados: Treasure & Bone [Similar: here]
Bag/Cartera: Michael Kors [Similar: here or here]
Heels/Tacones: Sara Jessica Parker [Similar: here]
Watch/Reloj: Marc Jacobs
 

Shop the look | Compra el atuendo

-----------------------------------------------------

I have the pleasure of being part of a great community of bloggers. Check out their amazing blogs and join their fun link ups here

Thank you so much for stopping by the blog and taking the time to comment, I appreciate the love!


With much Love,


post signature


You may also like

19 comments:

  1. Such a fun tee! Love this casual and edgy look!

    Jill
    dousedinpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun graphic t-shirt, Tatiana. Your emerald pumps and slightly-tattered black jeans are perfection.

    Happy Monday Beautiful! Always a pleasure stopping by. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun tee & your blue pumps are amazing!! Your hair looks gorgeous.
    Marta, xo
    www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a fun tee and my kids would love it! They love that game... I also love the torn skinnies. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That tee is so fun and I love the pop of color from your shoes!

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete
  6. Qué guapa! Un look sencillo pero precioso, me encantan los complementos y los zapatos!
    Un beso
    LitaPerlita

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always love your clothes. Those jeans hug your legs amazingly well and I love the fun graphic t-shirt. I'm excited that you added a pop of colour! you look stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You always make a look hot & sexy no matter what it is Tatiana. I'm also loving the graphic tee with jeans look - but your blue heels all spell the difference!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun graphic tee--and the pop of color from the shoes really makes this outfit stand out :)

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this tee shirt!!! I still play it with my husband when it comes time to walk the dog or if we are both sitting on the couch and neither one of us wants to get up but we both want icecream! Ha! I love this casual yet chic look! You always make it look so effortless! Love those heels!
    Marianne
    www.goodgirlgoneglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha you made me laugh! My husband has no choice, he has to walk the dog and get the ice cream LOL ;) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. How cute is that shirt?! I am obsessed with that bag too! So pretty!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is such a cute tee! Love the pop of color via the pumps. ~Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  14. This top is just too cute! Love the casual nature!

    Jenna from Visions of Vogue

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love a graphic tee and distressed jean combination! It's comfortable but yet very stylish. Your shoes are a standout piece here for sure. I love them! :-)

    www.girlinahotcity.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fun tee! I loved playing that game as a kid. Crushing over the blue heels too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What an adorable tee Tatiana <3 I love the edgy/rocker vibe of the outfit and the way you made it fun with your teal pumps!! Gorgeous! XOXO, Elif

    ReplyDelete
  18. love this look.. that tee rocks!
    xo Jessica
    www.NewlyLoved.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the casual look ! You look super chic :) x

    http://www.fashionadventuresatanyage.com

    ReplyDelete