Comfy @ DC

17 Comments


I have been really enjoying my short trip to Washington, DC where I am taking some time to relax.   I just love the suite life– room service, breakfast in bed, dinner dates with my hubby… What else can I ask for, right? [ha,ha!] once in a while does not hurt. I had the chance to do some sightseeing, as I am just blocks away from the main attractions; like The White House, The Capitol and others. I just can’t get enough of this city!

Literally, I have been living in this white basic top. I packed really few things for this trip, so a basic top always save my life.  I put on some statement accessories to add some fun to the tee. I also took my favorite oversized tote which is perfect for traveling; I can take my life here and there still room for more.

Check out my interview with "Style Elixir" where I was featured as a "head stylist". Lauren has an amazing style and her blog is so inspiring! Find out more about Lauren @ Style Elixir!
  
I can’t believe it’s September which means NY Fashion week [ahh!] In the meantime, don’t forget to follow me on Facebook, Instagram, and Bloglovin.



Español



He estado disfrutando mucho de mi corto viaje a Washington, DC, donde me estoy tomando unos dias para simplemente descansar. Me encanta el estilo de vida de hotel servicio de habitación, desayuno en la cama, citas para ir a cenar con mi esposo... ¿Qué más puedo pedir, ¿verdad? [ja,ja!] una vez al año no hace daño. He aprovechado para hacer un poco de turismo, ya que estoy a sólo unas cuadras de distancia de los principales lugares de interés; como La Casa Blanca, El Capitolio y otros. Simplemente no me canso de esta ciudad!

He estado viviendo en esta camiseta blanca. Empaqué muy poca ropa para este viaje, por lo tanto una camiseta básica siempre me salva. Me puse un collar llamativo para darle el toque divertido a la camiseta. También llevé mi bolso favorito, que es perfecto para viajar, puedo llevar toda mi vida aquí y hay espacio suficiente para más. 

Te invito a que leas mi entrevista [solo en inglés] con Style Exilir donde fuí elegida como "Head Stylilst". Lauren tiene un estilo increíble y su blog es muy inspirador. Conoce más del blog de Lauren @ Style Elixir!

No puedo creer que sea septiembre, que significa la semana de la moda en Nueva York! Veremos que pasa… Mientras tanto, no te olvides de seguirme en Facebook, Instagram, and Bloglovin .





Outfit Details: 
Basic Top/Camiseta: Madewell
Maxi Skirt/Falda larga: Karen Kane | budget option: here |
Sandals/Sandalias: DV by Dolce Vita |Similar: here|
Tote/Bolso: Free People |Similar: here |budget option: here|
Bandana: Madewell |Similar: here|
Aviators Sunglasses/Lentes para el sol: Ray-Ban |budget option: here|



I have the pleasure of being part of a great community of bloggers. Check out their amazing blogs and join their fun link ups here!


Thank you so much for stopping by the blog and taking the time to comment, I appreciate the love!

Gracias por visitar el blog y por tomarse el tiempo de comentar, aprecio mucho su cariño.


With Love,


post signature


You may also like

17 comments:

  1. Tatianna, you could wear burlap and you would look great in it. I haven't been to Washington DC in a long time, I think last time was cherry blossom season. Sounds like a great getaway, which we need! I love a basic look that is comfortable and chic and this is it, you look lovely!
    from the link up
    please stop by, jess
    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could get used to that life also! It sounds like you are having a great time. Simple outfits are great, especially for trips. I really like how your accessories amp up the outfit, especially your necklace!

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are definitely rocking that white tee, it is great when you can be comfortable and stylish at the same time. I have always wanted to visit DC, it is on my list. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a chic way to tour D.C.! You look amazing and I am seriously crushing on that bag!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look darling! You made a simple outfit look super chic! Love it!
    xo~ J.Frost
    www.fashionablyfrost.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. DC never looked so beautiful-P

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look comfy, cool, chic and polished in DC. I need a flowy, knit black maxi skirt like yours. I am in love with your sandals and necklace. Pretty Tatiana. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love, love, love that bag!!! This outfit is so pretty and perfect for the fall transition. You really look amazing and it sounds like you had a great trip.

    On another note, feel free to join us again, over at http://sequinsandstyle.com/week-10-linkup/ :) We really loved discovering your blog. :)

    -xoxo
    Lindsay
    www.SequinsandStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look fantastic in your monochrome outfit, looks comfy, simple yet stylish. I love the size of your shopper. I've never been to Washington, sounds like you had a fab time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love the simplicity of this look plus comfy outfits are the best!! Sounds like such a nice trip to DC. Enjoy your weekend:)
    Marta, xo
    www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your background! This is a great way to take basics and show how beautiful they can be. Great look! Have a great weekend!

    Jennie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dang girlie, you make a basic tee look FABULOUS! I seriously love this chic and very practical outfit. Beautiful as usual.

    Thrifting Diva
    www.thriftingdiva.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love DC! I'll be there again in November, and I can't wait!
    Love this simple look on you! Great figure, woman!
    Carylee | morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love how versatile a crisp white t-shirt is. You look super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loving your top so much, definitely understand why you're living in it. Way too cute!!

    xx 365hangers

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a simple and classic outfit, and the fun statement necklace and those cute sandals really complete it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This outfit is simple and casual, yet the statement necklace and glasses give it an additional pop of color, making the outfit look chic. Great backdrop btw. Loving your blog so much!

    xoxo
    Evelyn Madera - www.PoshScene.com

    ReplyDelete