Fabulous Neon...

36 Comments

Hi gals! I’m publishing this post from the heart of South America; my beloved hometown Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia where I came to visit my family.   It’s always great to come home and enjoy my family, the food, the weather.  When I look at today’s outfit, I have no envy of the weather in New York or NYFW…It’s summer time in here at 87 degrees weather 8-)

About today’s outfit – I have to confess that I have never been a fan of colors.  I wear black for work and I can never get bored.  I usually add a pop of color in my outfits, so they don’t look boring.  One of my fashion resolutions is to wear more colors, so when I saw this pink neon blazer, I thought I found it for a good reason.  I love the boyfriend fit, which is so chic and comfortable, so I see myself wearing it a lot this coming Spring. 

Español

Hola chicas! Estoy publicando desde el corazón de América del Sur; mi querida Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia, donde vine a visitar a mi familia.  Siempre es bueno volver a casa y disfrutar de mi familia, la comida, el clima.  Cuando miro el atuendo de hoy, no tengo envidia del clima en Nueva York ni de la semana de la moda ... Es verano en Bolivia a 31  grados 8-)

Sobre atuendo de hoy - Tengo que confesar que nunca he sido fan de los colores.  Mi uniforme para el trabajo es negro y nunca me puedo aburrir de el.  A veces, suelo añadir un toque de color en mi ropa, para que no parezca aburrida.  Una de mis resoluciones de moda de este año es usar más colores, así que cuando vi esta chaqueta de color rosa neón, pensé que la encontré por una buena razón.  El corte es muy elegante y me veo usándolos de muchas maneras esta primavera.





Outfit Details |   

Coat :: Topshop (Sold out) Similar: here on sale  |  Faux Leather Pants :: H&M [Similar :: here]  | Neon Blazer :: Mural  |  Heels :: Joe's |  Clutch :: Sondra Roberts (currently on sale) |  Sunglasses :: Ray-Ban Aviators |
Lipstick :: YSL Rouge Pur Couture "Le Fuchsia" # 7 

| Shop The Look |
Check out my weekly blog link up here

Thank you so much for reading and taking the time to comment, I appreciate the love! 


XO,

post signature


You may also like

36 comments:

  1. Enjoy your time in South America girl! I'm loving all of the layers especially the vibrant pink blazer and the leather skinnies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so glam and rocker-chic here. The gray coat and pink blazer are both gorgeous. Have lots of fun in South America, Tatiana!!

    <3 Ada.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blazer is stunning and these pumps are growing on me.

    xo
    PinkSole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blazer is gorgeous! Love this edgy glam look!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I love this look! (And we are kind of twins today with the pink jacket, white top and black pants! woo hoo!) I hope you are enjoying your time in Bolivia!
    Gina- On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bright pink blazer! It's so pretty layered with your grey and the leather pants add just the right edge to not make it too girly.

    Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love, love, love this! You look so chic! Great layering the blazer & the coat!

    Audrey
    www.lululinden.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Always gorgeous in anything - but you rock this neon!!!

    Best!
    Rebecca
    http://www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am loving the pops of neon lately, a great reminder of spring on the rise. You look lovely in the neon pink blazer, the touches of grey and black are chic as well. Have fun with your family and friends in your hometown. Rachel xo
    Garay Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the pink! It's so fun to wear bright colors in the winter!
    -Hannah
    www.sweeterthanserenity.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This pink blazer looks so good on you! I hope you are having a great time in Bolivia. I'm jealous of the how warm it must be!

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a beautiful look, that pink blazer is amazing and live it with the leather pants!! Have fun on your vacation back home:)
    Marta
    www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look gorgeous in pink and those shoes! SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that pink blazer. It makes such a statement :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. you look fabulous! I love the bright pink on you and your edgy leather leggings are so on trend. I hope you had a lovely time with your family. Your photos are great!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the pink blazer..this outfit is do well put together! 👍😘❤

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look very elegant and chic and those leggings bring some cool vibe into the outfit. I love the pop of pink.
    Red Reticule
    Red Reticule Collection
    Red Reticule | YouTube

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love that neon! I need a pink blazer so badly!
    ~~Megan~~
    http://www.poshprime.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love it!! You look so sassy in the neon blazer with those leather pants. Those shoes are to die for!!!

    Christie
    The Closet by Christie

    www.theclosetbychristie.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. So pretty! I love the bright pink!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fabulous is right! You rock that neon babe! Have so much fun in Bolivia - I would love to visit one day!

    Jenna from Visions of Vogue

    ReplyDelete
  22. That color looks great on you, Tatiana! Perfect addition to your black wardrobe!
    xo! J.Frost
    www.fashionablyfrost.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I have a neon pink moto jacket that I adore and it's so fun to wear. I love this paired with the leather pieces - so chic!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Hope to see you Thursday for TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such a great blazer! I love this color on you. :)

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous outfit!! Love the bright coat xx

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/
    twitter.com/floralandsmiles

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow, Bolivia! Hope you are having such a lovely time there visiting your family! I love this look and the color of that blazer is amazing on you! You look so chic and gorgeous! I have a similar blazer from Nordstrom and have yet to wear it!

    Denise
    www.fashionloveletters.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Lovely outfit, and I love both the pink blazer and the coat!

    http://www.notesofglam95.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love your shoes!

    hey beauties, check out my fashion illustrations:
    www.fashionillustrationsbymc.altervista.org

    ReplyDelete
  29. That pink with the leather is so perfectly chic. Love how you styled this whole look! -xx

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  30. You look awesome in this hot pink blazer! The color is great on you and I like the roomier fit. Beautiful look. Que disfrutes tus vacaciones con tu familia, bella! xo ;-)

    www.girlinahotcity.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great look, love the pop of hot pink in there. You look fab!
    Nora
    www.jacketsociety.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love it! Just stunning!
    Much love, Vanessa
    www.whatwouldvwear.net

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hello Tatiana! I am so happy for you that you are getting to spend quality time with your family in your beloved hometown. Enjoy every minute of it and forget about the rest! Love the bright pink color of the blazer and how it looks on you. Also like how the grey coat looks together with the bright pink blazer. The entire look is beautiful, classy and very chic at the same time. You look gorgeous as always. Have fun and take lots of pictures!!! I have never been in Bolivia but can already imagine how pretty it is:-) XOXO, Jeannette

    www.msejannieandhercloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. FELICITACIONES HIJA QUERIDA..Y AGRADECIMIENTO A DIOS POR HABERME DADO LA POSIBILIDAD DE TENERTE MUY CERQUITA...

    ReplyDelete
  35. You look magnificently fierce in these photos! Amazing! Love the neon pink blazer and those shoes. Perfect!

    Chelsea
    Ginger Side of Life

    ReplyDelete