Magenta...

29 Comments

Hi girls! First of all, thank you so much for your beautiful comments.  I'm so sorry for being MIA, but I promise to get back to you as soon as I can.  As you might already know, I'm out of the country visiting my family in Santa Cruz, Bolivia and loving every minute.  My father came from Argentina to meet us - I feel so blessed to see my family together after so many years.  We made great plans to beautiful resorts where we can enjoy beautiful lakes, animals in their natural habit, and everything about nature.  I love exploring my beautiful country where belongs half of my heart.

About today’s outfit; I kept it very simple, because the magenta jacket is everything on this look.  I wore my hair up this time to change my hair routine a little bit, we all have a bad hair day, right? ;)


Español 

Hola chicas! En primer lugar, muchas gracias por sus bellos comentarios.  Lo siento mucho por mi ausencia, pero me comprometo a responderles en cuanto pueda.  Como ustedes ya saben, estoy fuera del país visitando a mi familia en Santa Cruz, Bolivia y disfrutando cada minuto.  Mi padre vino de Argentina para reunirse con nosotros - Me siento muy afortunada de ver a mi familia juntos después de tantos años.  Realizamos grandes planes a hermosos centros en los que podemos disfrutar de la vegetación, lagos, animales y todo lo relacionado con la naturaleza.  No puedo dejar de explorar mi hermoso país donde tengo la otra mitad de mi corazón.

Sobre el atuendo de hoy; lo dejé muy simple, ya que la chaqueta es todo en este atuendo.  Llevé mi cabello amarrado en un moño descontraído para cambiar un poco mi rutina y dejar que mis aros destaquen.  Espero que les guste!


Outfit Details |   

Faux Leather Jacket :: Stella + Lorenzo (50%off) Great option: here  and here  |  Mid-Rise Skinny Jeans :: DKNY (old) [Similar: here (50%off )]  |  White Blouse: Jcrew (old)  |  Heels :: Joe's |  Bag :: Rebecca Minkoff  |  Sunglasses :: Ray-Ban Aviators  | Earrings: F21 (old) 


|  Shop Here  |
Check out my weekly blog link up here

Thank you so much for reading and taking the time to comment, I appreciate the love! 


XO,

post signature


You may also like

29 comments:

  1. You look fierce! Love the red jacket with that bag!

    be the plebeian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful jacket, I love the heels as well.
    Rachel
    Garay Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  3. That jacket is absolute perfection. Love it!
    -Hannah
    www.sweeterthanserenity.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot decide wich I love more.... the jacket or the heels!
    Valentina

    http://www.mybubblyzone.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool jacket!

    hey beauties, check out my fashion illustrations:
    www.fashionillustrationsbymc.altervista.org

    ReplyDelete
  6. That coat is stunning! Such a great color. Those heels are amazing too xx

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/
    twitter.com/floralandsmiles

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your quilted jacket is gorgeous! I love your hair up!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that quilted leather jacket! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The color of that jacket is gorgeous, and I love your hair in that top knot! I hope you enjoy your time with your family.
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enjoy your vacation! Love this jacket!
    xo Adri
    www.adrilately.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that jacket - I had been looking at it at Nordstrom. Have a wonderful time with your family!

    Lisa
    Daily Style Finds

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look so chic, lady. Awesome awesome ensemble! :)

    missymayification.blospot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope you are having a wonderful time with your family!! I love the color and the quilting on the coat as well as the quilting on the purse. Beautiufl as always!
    from the link up
    please stop by, jess
    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. That coat and those shoes. Perfection.

    http://www.lifeofbrookeandjane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your jacket! Hope you enjoy some downtime with your family!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a fabulous jacket! I am loving your whole look girl!
    xx,
    Ashley | Raspberry Glow

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the colour of your leather jacket and your jeans fit you perfectly. I hope you're having a fantastic week with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look gorgeous, Tatiana! Your hair looks so chic in that bun and your jacket is stunning. I love every detail of this look!

    Christie
    The Closet by Christie

    www.theclosetbychristie.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. That magenta jacket is killer!! You look amazing with your hair up Tatiana!
    Marta
    www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love it as usual and your jacket is so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Me facina todo.!! Tu cabello se ve super Asi.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the quilted jacket and quilted bag together, it looks great! :)

    Glad you are having a fun time on your holiday!

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  23. So glad you are getting to see your family! I love the black and burgundy combo.

    Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  24. That moto jacket looks absolutely beautiful on you! I love the color combination. Gorgeously chic look! Wishing the best time in Bolivia!
    Red Reticule
    Red Reticule Collection
    Red Reticule | YouTube

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love everything about this outfit. Great style :)

    yellowpumpkiin.blogspot.de/2015/02/adorable.html

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your shoes are amazing, great outfit! You look beautiful!

    Recently I have started as a guest designer for a famous bag brand and my first design of a belt bag is out! <3 I would love to hear what you think about it! :)
    Hope to see you soon on my blog
    www.beneaththecoat.com
    Bloglovin
    Facebook :)

    Kisses from Zurich,
    K

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great Jacket and color Tatiana and you are right, the jacket is the center of attention but you my friend, you are always the star of the show:-) I am so glad you are having an amazing time with your loved ones and that you got to see your dad too! I am so excited for you. It reminds me of the times when I used visit my family where I grew up. Keep having fun Tati and enjoy every minute of it. Sending you lots of love from FL. XOXO, Jeannette

    www.msjeannieandhercloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Awwww we are both coming home to where we really belong - hope you enjoyed every second of it lovely Senorita! Count me in as a fan of this awesome looking jacket - the color and the texture are to die for!!!

    Best!
    Rebecca
    http://www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete