All Glammed up...

41 Comments


I hope you had a nice Super Bowl weekend - I am not into football, but it's always the perfect excuse to join a few friends to have some drinks and yummy appetizers.  

Even though I had a tough week at work, I am super excited and getting ready for my upcoming trip to Bolivia.  I haven't been in my hometown for about 2 years, and I can't wait to hug my family....I hope to tell you more details in future posts. 

Valentine’s day celebration came a little bit earlier for us.  In this occasion, I wore an eShakti  dress that I felt in love with when I was browsing their website.  The color and style of the dress were perfect for a night out with the hubby. 

If you still looking for the perfect dress to wear for Valentine's day or any especial occasion   eShakti is a great option.  The prices are reasonable, and they offer inexpensive customizations for your size and style.  They even have cute dresses for weddings and events.

You can take advantage of a 10% off on your online purchase with the code: 
shopinheeles valid from 02/02/2015 – 03/02/2015

Español

Espero que hayan pasado un buen fin de semana.  Aunque tuve una semana un poco difícil en el trabajo, estoy muy emocionada y alistando todo para mi próximo viaje a Bolivia.  No he visitado mi país hace como dos años, y ya no puedo esperar para abrazar a mi familia....Espero contarles más detalles en próximas publicaciones. 

El día de San Valentín llegó un poco antes para nosotros.  En esta ocasión, me puse un vestido estampado de la tienda en linea eShakti; el color y estilo del vestido eran perfectos para una salida con mi esposo.

Si estas buscando el vestido perfecto para el día de San Valentín u otra ocasión especial, eShakti es una excelente opción.  Los precios son razonables, y también ofrecen ajustes a bajo costo de acuerdo a tus medidas y estilo.  Incluso tienen lindos vestidos para bodas y eventos.

Aprovecha un 10 % de descuento por tu compra en línea con el código: "shopinheeles" válido desde 02/02/2105 - 02/03/2015


Outfit Details |   

Dress :: eShakti |  Faux fur Coat :: Topshop (sold out) [Similar: here]  |  Heels :: Joe's Jeans |  Clutch :: Sondra Roberts [Option: herehere]  |  Sunglasses :: Prada 

 ----------------------------------

| Shop the look | 


Check out my weekly blog link up here

Thank you so much for reading and taking the time to comment, I appreciate the love! 


With Love,

post signature


You may also like

41 comments:

  1. You look stunning in that dress and I love your pumps.

    xo
    PinkSole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that fur jacket and your hair is on point!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is a lovely dress! hope you had a nice evening celebrating an early Valentine's day! :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning look! I really love this dress it looks so amazing on you :)

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/
    twitter.com/floralandsmiles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful dress and love it with the fur! Have a great trip and can't wait to hear about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have such an amazing shoe collection! Perfect Valentine's dress, and I hope you have a safe and very happy trip back to Bolivia!
    Gina - On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glamorous and gorgeous! I hope you will have a good trip home!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dress looks gorgeous on you! I am a big football fan. My team didn't make it this year but I still watched, and of course the team I was rooting for lost. haha! It was nice to relax and have a drink or two with my husband tho.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This dress is so gorgeous! You look stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the print of your dress! Perfect for a VD date! Such a glamorous look!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW that dress is gorgeous. You are so glamorous, feminine and sophisticated in this outfit. Love the gloves, sunglasses and jackets you chose for the dress, also.

    Happy February Tatiana!! <3 Ada.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have a skirt from eShakti with that same fun print and fabric! You look so glam in this outfit! I love it!
    ~~Megan~~
    http://www.poshprime.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohhh, you are looking fierce in this! Perfect glamorous Valentine's Day look!! -xx

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Tatiana - you are looking every inch like a Hollywood star!!!

    Best!
    Rebecca
    http://www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are looking great in your new eShakti dress, I love how glamourous you look too. Happy Monday and I hope your week goes better then last. Rachel xo
    https://garaytreasures.wordpress.com/2015/02/02/blanket-scarf-and-red-sweater-dress-remix-co-hosting-mix-it-monday-link-up/

    ReplyDelete
  16. This looks absolutely amazing on you, love the print, the leather detail and the color, is so vibrant. Wishing you a great time when you visit your family. I have heard much about eShakti
    from the link up
    please stop by, jess xx
    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so chic I can't stand it! I need that fur jacket in my closet as soon as possible!

    Audrey
    www.lululinden.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a cute glammed up look! Love how the coat, gloves and tights really take the whole outfit to the next level. Hope you guys had a good time on your early Valentine's Day celebrating.

    I loved your outfit from last weeks link up so much that I featured it this week!!!! Check it out and please link up again this week.
    -Melissa
    http://www.mahogany-closet.com/2015/02/fashion-link-up-thrift-store-chic.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am loving that snake skin clutch! Amazing!

    Eleventh & Sixteenth

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is such a glamorous out and perfect for a Valentine's Day date night! I hope you guys had fun and can't wait to follow on on your trip to Bolivia!

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete
  21. You look gorgeous!! Love those sunglasses!
    -Hannah
    sweeterthanserenity.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. You look beautiful Tatiana and the dress fit you like a glove. Love the style, the color... I like everything about it! I am sure your hubby couldn't stop keep his eyes away from you. I am so excited for you about visiting your family. From the bottom of my heart I hope and I know you will be experiencing an amazing and very memorable time. I can't to hear about it! XOXO, Jeannette
    www.msjeannieandhercloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. WOW Tatiana you look amazing I love everything about this!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Super glam! What a babe you are! Love the heels. :)

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  25. You look gorgeous! This purple/violet color is amazing on you and the faux fur jacket is the perfect glam addition to this Valentine's day outfit. Me encanta!

    www.girlinahotcity.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lovely :)

    www.aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  27. You look absolutely ravishing Tatiana!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful!!!!
    I'm following you via bloglovin, kindly follow back
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. You're looking so sassy in that dress! It fits you like a glove. That fur jacket is perfect with it. How exciting that you're going to Bolivia! ~Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wowow you look absolutely amazing, I love the whole look! <3

    I have a new post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love all the textures you worked into this outfit! Well done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. So fab! You look great!

    I found you in The Modern Tulip Link Up and I've love for you to stop by!
    http://moonlightchai.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Glammed up for sure! You look gorgeous, Tatiana! I love that old Hollywood style.

    Christie
    The Closet by Christie

    www.theclosetbychristie.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. So glad you are getting to go home. I know you will enjoy it. I love this glamorous look of yours. The sunglasses and the faux fur really make it.

    Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  35. Purple is such a great color on you and I loved it glam up with the fur jacket. Glad you will be heading home, it's always such a great feeling to head home to visit family.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Hope to see you Thursday for TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  36. From your eye wear to your shoes...lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  37. You are so beautiful! and I LOVE your sunnies <3

    ReplyDelete
  38. Such a lovely dress ! You look stunning . Have a lovely weekend :) x

    http://www.fashionadventuresatanyage.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hmmmm that dress is absolutely a perfect color and fit on you! You nailed this outfit -- as usual. Thank you for linking up with the Thrift Sisters.

    Thrifting Diva
    www.thriftingdiva.com

    ReplyDelete