Rockin' the Fall

33 Comments

When it comes to fashion clothes or trends, we don’t really want to spend a lot of money in something that it’s going away so quickly. I personally recur to online stores or popular stores, so I thought I’d share with you my newest favorite online store for trendy items. lookbookstore.co has all you want when it comes to fashion clothing. From my experience, it’s a reliable online store with really cute products at affordable prices.  Just be ready to wait a couple of weeks for the delivery to the U.S. since all products are made and shipped from Asia.  I also recommend you to look carefully at the size chart or get a size up just to be sure, since the sizes run a little small. They also offer free shipping worldwide and 60 day return policy.

I ordered this studded jacket that got my attention. It’s well made and the studs and zippers details are what make this jacket unique. I paired it with my ripped jeans and studded booties that were perfect to achieve this edgy look.


Español


Cuando se trata de moda o tendencias, en realidad no queremos gastar mucho dinero en algo que va a desaparecer muy rápidamente. Yo personalmente recurro a los sitios en línea o tiendas populares, así que pensé en compartir con ustedes mi más reciente tienda en línea favorita para los artículos de moda. lookbookstore.co tiene todo lo que quieras cuando se trata de moda. Desde mi experiencia, es un sitio web confiable con productos muy lindos a precios asequibles. Sólo tienes que estar dispuesta a esperar un par de semanas para la entrega a los EE.UU (o dependiendo del país), debido a que todos los productos son fabricados y enviados desde Asia, pero realmente vale la pena la espera. También recomiendo que mires cuidadosamente las medidas u ordena una talla más grande sólo para estar segura ya que las tallas vienen un poco pequeñas. Ellos también ofrece envíos gratis a cualquier lugar del mundo y tiene una póliza de retorno de 60 días.

Ordené esta chaqueta con detalles de cierres y tachuelas que me llamó la atención. Está bien hecha y los detalles son los que hacen esta chaqueta única. La combiné con mis pantalones rasgados y unos botines con tachuelas y cierres que son perfectos para lograr este look roquero.


Outfit Details | Detalles del atuendo 
 
Jacket :: Lookbook Store
Pants :: Treasure & Bone [Similar: here]
Handbag :: Michael Kors 
Sunglasses :: Ray-ban
Booties :: Sam Edelman [Similar: here & here]

Shop the look | Compra el atuendo


-----------------------------------------------------


Check out my weekly blog link ups here

Thank you so much for stopping by the blog and taking the time to comment,
 I appreciate the love! 


With much Love,


post signature

Disclosure: This is a collaboration post with Lookbook Store, however all opinions expressed on this post are my own.


You may also like

33 comments:

  1. I am in LOVE with your jacket! It is so rock star! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! The jacket + destroyed jeans = rock star. Check us at Lookbook Store Jackets to see more.

      xx
      Lookbook Store

      Delete
  2. Love this entire outfit! I love the edginess to it! The all black outfit with the red lips is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This look is perfect! In love with your jacket!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your jacket and this edgy look!

    Jill
    www.dousedinpink.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your jacket is so cool! I really love all of this black and the outfit is so edgy! I love it!
    poshprime.com
    ~~Megan~~

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so rocking this edgy look!! Totally in love with that jacket and your boots. Hope you are having a great day Tatiana:)
    Marta
    www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a great edgy outfit! I'm love with those boots!

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete
  8. That jacket looks amazing on you and I think already mentioned that I love those booties. Great edgy look! ~Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  9. This outfit was made for you, you smoking in it!! The jacket, torn pants and high heeled booties work great together!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the all black outfit!

    Liz @ ShoppingMyCloset.com
    A $300 Kate Spade giftcard giveaway on the blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look stunning! Very edgy, yet feminine!
    Stephanie
    http://positivelystephanie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Okay, I LOVE this look. Totally sexy and edgy. I just pinned it. The jacket is amazing.

    xo, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have this same jacket in blue! Lookbook store do free international delivery so I often go online and take a look. I just love this look on you. Your jacket goes perfectly with your edgy jeans and heels. You look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Tatiana! Thanks for sharing such online store with all of us. I agree with you, when it comes to trendy pieces it is better to find affordable pieces that look chic and cute but won't make a hole in your pocket. Love the jacket you bought from them. It is chic and so edgy and fits you really well. Love all de zippers and studded details and really like how it looks with the ripped jeans and black booties. You look stunning in that outfit, very stylish and beautiful. XOXO, Jeannette

    www.msjeannieandhercloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. These jeans are so good and you look stunning girl!

    xo
    PinkSole

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this edgy look on you! That bag is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. such an amazing jacket! such a chic and cute outfit!
    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow you have such amazing pictures!! you look incredible!!!!

    love that leather jacket!!

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Bloglovin? Let me know on my blog and I'll follow back! All links are on my blog!

    www.theclosetcrush.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Dying over this look!! Love the all black and that jacket is amazing!

    <3 Shannon
    upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your jacket absolutely look stunning and chic (: love how you style it and thanks for recommending the lookbook store. I'm definitely checking it out now! x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Soo tough but super chic- love that combo! You look awesome, doll!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  22. OMG you just made Fall a lot hotter with your look today Tatiana!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love this look on you Tatiana! Your hair always looks so good! I imagine you never have a bad hair day. I bought from Sheinside and Chicwish before and they do take longer to receive. The grey denim jacket is so cool as I love the style it being moto, that with the black and those sexy boots make a great look!
    Where's the Harley> hehe
    From the link up,
    please stop by, jess xx
    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. You look amazing in this! Black is never dull when you have such great accents like those studs, zippers, and rips! I'm always so afraid to buy from those Asian stores, because I read nightmarish reviews of how bad returns are if you get the wrong size :X I'm glad you didn't have that issue though :)

    Yvonne
    Dear Sunny Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous! You look stunning! I love lookbook too.

    Thanks for linking up at Whatcha Wearing Wednesday!

    L,
    Vicky
    TheMummyChronicles.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the sexy and edgy all-black look. The jeans and jacket are super fabulous, Tatiana. =)

    ReplyDelete
  27. You are stunning! LOVE your handbag! The entire look is flawless. So glad I found your site today from the Living in Color Style Link Up today. I will definitely follow

    xoxo
    Ashley
    www.arrayofstyle.com
    Stop By Sometime

    ReplyDelete
  28. Edgy look and great look as usual. I have never heard of the store, but will check it out. If the prices are great, I will surely be getting some stuff as that jacket is awesome.

    Thrifting Diva
    www.thriftingdiva.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. The jacket has such great details...love it!!! I am always leery of ordering online from international more unknown site from the wait time, return policy to the credit card privacy issues. But this jacket is so gorgeous that I am so tempted!

    Thank you for joining TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you next week.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Looking good, girl! Such fabulous details on this jacket and the booties are stunning. I've never checked out lookbookstore, but definitely will now! Thanks for sharing. Hope you have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete