Dolce & Gabbana Inspired Spanish Costume

26 Comments

Hi Beautiful girls! Today I want to share with you my "Dolce & Gabbana" Inspired Halloween costume featured at the Spring/Summer 2015 Milan Fashion show.  I was totally stunned by this collection inspired in the Spanish culture. The make-up, shoes, accessories on this show… Just WOW! I couldn’t resist on recreating this look. The best part of this Halloween costume is that I had mostly everything in my closet!

Once again, I wore my favorite high-low skirt that you might remember from two of my past looks. I found the perfect cross earrings that couldn’t be better for this look. At first, I wanted to wear very classic heels, more like t-straps heels, but I preferred to go with the more edgy ones since it’s a modern look.

The hairstyle: I wore my hair in a low bun, and I  attached 2 carnations and 1 rose on each side (above my ears) for a more dramatic look. 

The Make-up: Even though the make-up look on the runway has a matte finish, I used a white shimmery eye shadow, because I wanted my eyes to stand out. I wore a burgundy lipstick as the final touch.

I have always been fascinated by the Spanish culture, because my grandfather from my dad’s side was originally from Spain; therefore, I am channeling my inner Spanish on this Halloween look (haha!)....Ah! also I am wearing my invisible crown ;) I hope you guys like the inspiration!...Olé!!!!


Español


Hola chicas! Hoy quiero compartir con ustedes mi disfraz de Halloween inspirado en una de mis colecciones favoritas de "Dolce & Gabbana” que se vió recientemente en la semana de la moda en Milán. Me enamoré totalmente de la colección inspirada en España. El maquillaje, los zapatos y accesorios en este show... ¡WOW! Simplemente no podía resistir en recrear este look. La mejor parte de este disfraz de Halloween es que  tenía casi todo en mi armario! 

Una vez más, me puse mi falda alta-baja favorita la cual fué protagonista en dos de mis pasados atuendos. Encontré unos aros con cruces que no podrían ser el mejor complemento para este look.  Quería llevar tacones muy clásicos,  pero preferí ir con los más vanguardistas, ya que es un look moderno. 

El cabello: lo llevé en un moño bajo, usando dos claveles y una rosa a cada lado (por encima de las orejas) para un look más dramático.

El maquillaje: A pesar de que el aspecto de maquillaje del show tiene un acabado mate, utilicé una sombra de ojos de color blanco con brillo, porque quería que mis ojos se destaquen. Y un labial de color púrpura como el toque final. 

Siempre he sentido curiosidad por la cultura española ya que mi abuelo paterno era de origen español, por lo que en realidad estoy sacando de mi interior mis raíces españolas con este disfraz (jaja!) …..Ah! también estoy llevando mi corona invisible ;) Espero que les guste la inspiración..... Olé!!!!

The Inspiration
<Dolce & Gabbana Spring/Summer 2015 Fashion Show>



Check out the Dolce&Gabbana Spring/Summer 2015 Fashion Show:



Shop the Look | Compra el atuendo
-----------------------------------------------------

Check out my weekly blog link ups here

Thank you so much for stopping by the blog and taking the time to comment,
 I appreciate the love!


With much Love,

post signature


You may also like

26 comments:

  1. Wow, stunning!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!!! This is just the perfect look for you. What a great costume and you look simply stunning it it! Perfect choice, Tatiana!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing! This is stunnignly beautiful! Jaw dropper!
    xo
    Marianne
    www.goodgirlgoneglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is crazy BEAUTIFUL!!! You look so stunning my dear, your make-up, those flowers, the inspiration, and the final outfit all seriously gorgeous. What a great choice for a fashion-forward girls Halloween outfit. Huge props!! <3 XOXO, Elif

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great Halloween outfit. These photos are seriously so beautiful!! This is amazing. Looks like a magazine spread!

    Lauren xo
    Sophisticated In Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great costume! You look amazing!
    poshprime.com
    ~~Megan~~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! You look amazing! This costume is great and your makeup, the flowers, everything is perfect!

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete
  8. You really do suit these strong bold colours. The make-up is perfect for you, love the flowers too. You look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow you did so so well, you deserve to be on that runway girl.

    xo
    PinkSole

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh WOW you are looking gorgeous!! I was completely in love with this D & G collection and how they captured the beauty of Spanish culture. These pics are stunning, you did an awesome job recreating the look.
    Marta
    www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooooo this is super cool! I absolutely love the way you did your make-up and hair! The D&G-inspired costume is so original and you did a great job on it!

    jyoti @ whatjocraves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much hun! I tried to leave you a comment on your blog, but I don't have a word press account :( You look amazing in that chic outfit! :)

      Delete
  12. I don't have the words to express. How beautiful this looks. I think it is so creative you took a look from D/G ad went with it for a costume.THe lace dress is amazig, as is your hair and makeup with the roses! Fab!
    from the link up
    please stop by, jess xx
    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, that is very nice, congratulations :) Thanks for visiting us too.
    BiTi
    http://www.pret-a-vivre.com/2014/10/whos-wearing-bermuda-shorts-around-nyc.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are definitely wearing an invisible crown in these photos! Stunning and you have beautiful cheekbones- sorry if that is a weird compliment ;) I can't believe you had most of this in your closet. The red flowers in your hair are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great Halloween costume - stunning!!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    P.S. Hope you stop by and join TBT Fashion link up on Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow Tatiana! You did amazing recreating the look! You look so beautiful! Love your makeup, the hair, the clothes.... You are super talented and very creative. Love the whole look. I would actually wear the look to go out:-) Take care! XOXO, Jeannette

    www.msjeannienandhercloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW MY JAW IS DROPPING, LITERALLY. You nailed this gorgeous Dolce & Gabanna inspired Hallowen outfit. Your hair with the roses looks gorgeous. You are like a walking art piece, Tatiana.

    Happy Halloween Gorgeous!! <3 Ada.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Totally in love with this, it is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look stunning! I love this Dolce & Gabanna inspired outfit! The roses in your hair are gorgeous!

    Jill
    www.dousedinpink.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Omg this is beautiful, I love this Dolce & Gabanna Inspired Halloween look!! The roses in your hair are goreg!!

    With Love,
    Roxanne Carmen
    http://www.myfashionontherox.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Girl, you SLAYED that Halloween costume. I hate to even say the word costume, because that is just BEAUTIFUL! Gorgeous.

    Thrifting Diva
    www.thriftingdiva.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your costume is amazing and so fashionable. In fact this should not even be considered a costume, you killed it!!! I love the red flowers in your hair.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is a wonderful look and you nailed it!!! Go you! Also, congrats on being featured today on the trend spin link up- you deserve it! xoxo (How did you get the flowers to stay in your hair?
    -Chelsey
    -http://chelseypatti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete