Falling for Stripes

34 Comments

It seems that the Fall has finally arrived, the weather has been teasing us with lots of sun rays, and a cold breeze reminds us that we have to take our cover ups with us, because the new season is here.  Due to the weather changes, I got a cold that has been getting worse trough the days.  I have been taking lots of vitamin C, but nothing seems to work. I hope to get better soon :)

Since I unpacked my fall/winter clothes, my faux leather pants from last season were waiting for me for a new debut, so I thought it was the perfect occasion to wear them with a fun striped top, a bright purple as the pop of color, and my animal print pumps that works as neutrals in these color combo.

Take care of yourselves, and have a productive week! 


Español


Parece que el otoño ha llegado, el tiempo nos ha estado tomando el pelo con mucho sol, y una brisa fría nos recuerda que tenemos que abrigarnos porque la nueva temporada ya está aquí. Debido a los cambios de temperaturas, tengo un resfriado que se ha empeorado a través de los días. He estado tomando mucha vitamina C, pero nada parece funcionar. Espero conseguir estar mejor pronto :)

Desde que desempaqué mi ropa de otoño/invierno, mis pantalones de cuero de imitación de la temporada pasada me estaban esperando para un nuevo debut, así que pensé que era la ocasión perfecta para combinarlos con un divertido top de rayas, una cartera color púrpura encendido para darle el toque color, además de mis tacones de estampado de animal que funcionan como neutrales en este atuendo.

Cuidense mucho, y que tengan una semana muy productiva!



 Outfit Details | Detalles del atuendo 
Top :: here 
Pants :: here & here 
Handbag :: here 
Sunglasses :: here 
Necklace :: here
Heels :: here
Handbag :: here


Shop the look | Compra el atuendo
 
-----------------------------------------------------


I have the pleasure of being part of a great community of bloggers. Check out their amazing blogs and join their fun link ups here

Thank you so much for stopping by the blog and taking the time to comment,
 I appreciate the love!


With much Love,

post signature


You may also like

34 comments:

  1. A Light Turtleneck is a great piece to have for Fall. And your Plum Bag and Crystal Necklace are TDF!! Great outfit.

    Happy Monday Pretty Lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am dying here over this look! I am loving the stripes, the leopard, the leather, and the color of that bag!!! You look stunning and styled to fall perfection!
    Marianne
    www.goodgirlgoneglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Breathtaking from head to toe!!! Why don't you share this great look or any other OOTD at the TREND SPIN LINKUP which I'm co-hosting with Laura & Erin today till Tuesday next week - hope to see your pretty face there!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That burgundy bag is everything, you look amazing girl.

    xo
    PinkSole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit Tatiana! So fierce and so stylish! Those pants are fabulous. Stripes, leopard, coated denim....can't go wrong!
    Gina - On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit. Love your bag.

    http://ninasstyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore this look!! I actualy have been looking for a pair of faux leather pants at ann taylor, but they are out of my size. These look fantastic on you, with the stripes, and the mixig of pattern with those gorgeous leopard shoes! Love it!!
    from the link up
    please stop by, jess
    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing outfit & you look stunning!! Love your bag, the colour is beautiful. Happy Monday:)
    Marta, xo
    www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the simple look and the shoes!
    beautiful!

    Irene
    www.thedailylace.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous girl! Loving the leather, stripes, and leopard combo! Obsessed with that bag too!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness I just love everything about this outfit! The leather, the stripes and the hints of plum!! Perfect fall outfit IMHO!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the mix of horizontal and vertical stripes on this top! You're looking very sassy in those faux leather pants. Have a great week, Tatiana! ~Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this! So trendy and chic!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this fall look! Go leather pants!!! Woot woot!
    -Chelsey
    -http://chelseypatti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have two words to say about your look- Absolutely Gorgeous! Love the combination of the stripes with the leopard print and, again, the beautiful magenta bag. I hope you start feeling better soon!

    www.girlinahotcity.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those leather trousers look fantastic on you. They go so well with the stripes and I love how the pink stands out. Glad you chose the leopard heels too. You look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow those leather pants are hot! Everything works so well together - you look so chic!

    BTW, I host a weekly TBT Fashion link up and I hope you will join me on Thursday.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love love love your stripes! And that bag is the perfect amount of color pop!

    ReplyDelete
  19. DIVA!!! Girl, you rocked the stripes with the leopard print. That pop of color is also giving me life.

    Thrifting Diva
    www.thriftingdiva.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I adore the combination of leopard and hot pink, you look stunning here!

    x. Sabrina | Simply Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  21. Those pants look amazing on you, and the bag completely pulls this look together!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  22. This look is so amazing!

    I love those heels and the pink handbag!

    xx

    www.ILOVEMODA.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is really beautiful. Stripes and leopard print are two of my favourite prints and I never would have thought of wearing them together but it looks fabulous. The bag is a very stunning shade.

    ReplyDelete
  24. this look is so chic! you look fabulous
    xo Jessica
    www.NewlyLoved.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Stripes and leopard combo looks so chic on you! Love it!
    xo, Jane
    http://www.fitfabfunmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Stripes and leopard is an amazing combo! You look gorgeous!!

    ♘ www.sugarpopfashion.com ♘

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hope you feel much better soon, Tatiana. Meanwhile, you are looking hot here! So love the leather, stripes and leopard. The pop of plum is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love this top! The stripes are so fierce with the leather pants. I also love the leopard heels and magenta bag!
    poshprime.com
    ~~megan~~

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love the stripes, leather and leopard combo! You look stunning! Hope you are feeling better!

    Jill
    www.dousedinpink.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow! You are a supermodel!

    God bless,
    Xo,Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. great outfit.
    I find you extremely alluring.

    http://fashion24hours.livejournal.com/

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love this look -- so chic! Your heels are adorable! I need a pair! xo - Katie - hauteallure.com

    ReplyDelete