Inspiration Wall: Braid Hairstyles Summer 2014

9 Comments



It's time to have fun with your locks. Try something different and trendy to stay cool this season; either a loose braid for an effortless look, or a tight braid to add edge to your style. You can wear your hair up or down for a casual or glam appearance. It’s the best way to hide a "bad hair day" or simply change your look. I want to share my inspiration wall with you to get some hairstyle ideas to try this summer! I hope you guys like them! 




Español 

 

Es hora de divertirte con tu cabello. Prueba diferentes tendencias para mantenerte fresca en esta temporada; o bien una trenza suelta para un acabado descontraído, o una trenza apretada para agregar astucia a tu estilo. Puedes llevar el cabello agarrado o suelto; para un look casual o glamuroso. La mejor forma de ocultar un "mal día de tu cabello" o simplemente para cambiar tu apariencia. Quiero compartir con ustedes mi muro de inspiración para obtener algunas ideas de peinado para tratar este verano! Espero que les guste!


post signature


You may also like

9 comments:

  1. What great inspiration! It almost makes me wish my hair were long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Braids are my favorite for summer especially when it's really hot!

    Kristin
    Crumbs & Curls

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is also my favorite! I love the effortless braid style on her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of these! I think Blake and Jennifer's hair are my favorite, but the fishtail is what I am most likely to do!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much fun! I often wish my hair was long enough to braid.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Shailene's effortless look!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all these braids! Diana Argon's is my favorite one! So pretty!!

    Kimberly
    Mascaramelodies.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving the braid trend but I just don't have the dexterity in my fingers to do it well! I have so tried but it never comes out right and my husband won't learn how to braid! Ha! I'm all thumbs! Great post!
    Marianne
    www.goodgirlgoneglam.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG, I was having exactly the same thoughts. I wish my hubby knows how to braid my hair. I can't ask for more hahaha. Thanks Marianne!

      Delete