Casual Jeans...

22 Comments



Hi girls! I am going to be very brief today. I have a business trip in the afternoon, and I haven’t finished packing yet.  It always happens to me that I have something at the last minute. Anyway, I will be in Atlanta this week for work. It’s going to be an intense week, but I am so excited about it!
 
I wore this outfit during the weekend for a casual meeting.  I truly believe that a pair of jeans can be converted into something chic and comfy for a relaxed weekend. This time, I paired my jeans with a printed blazer to dress them up a little bit. I added many shades of blue to the outfit by adding a blue bag, heels and my latest favorite sunglasses.

I hope you like the inspiration!  Have a great week! XO



Español



Hola chicas! Voy a ser muy breve hoy. Tengo un viaje de negocios por la tarde, y no he terminado de empacar todavía. Siempre me pasa que tengo algo a último minuto. De todos modos, voy a estar en Atlanta esta semana por trabajo. Va a ser una semana intensa, pero estoy muy emocionada por ello!

Me puse esta pinta durante el fin de semana para una reunión informal. Sinceramente, creo que unos jeans se puede convertir en algo chic y cómodo para un fin de semana relajado. Esta vez, los combiné con un blazer, para darle un toque formal a mis jeans. También, añadí muchos tonos de azul con un bolso, tacones y mis gafas de sol favoritas.

Espero que les guste la inspiración! Que tengan una buena semana! XO




What I am Wearing:

Blazer: Hinge [40% off at Nordstrom]
Jeans: DKNY {old}
Bag/Cartera: Rebecca Minkoff "Mac"
Necklace/Collar: H&M
Sunglasses/Gafas de sol: Ray-Ban
Heels/Tacones: Christian Louboutin



With much love,



post signature


You may also like

22 comments:

  1. Hi Tatiana (I have always loved that name).

    First of all you look DIVINE. That blazer and those pumps are gorgeous. Way to dress up Jeans. Secondly, I am Ada and you stopped by my blog a little while ago. Thanks for that. Since I am loving your style and your blog, I'd love for us to follow and support one another via GFC and Bloglovin. Let me know.

    I welcome you to check out my latest. Thanks.


    Happy Monday and enjoy June!! <3 Ada.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! I love those your blazer and shoes!! Let me know if you need any recs for places to eat, etc in Atlanta. Have a great trip!

    Nicole
    www.nicoletothenines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola!!!
    Bonita combinación te queda genial!!! El toque de ese azul en los zapatos me ha encantado.
    Muy chic y elegante
    besisss

    www.mipetitdream.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bellísima! Me encana el look, muy clásico! La bolsa, los zapatos y la chaqueta están perfectos.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love wearing smarter jackets with jeans. I love the shades of blue, especially your heels! You look great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Tatiana, you look stunning. Love the casually polished outfit.. The jacket and the colored shoes pull the outfit together. Simply awesome.

    Saumya
    www.myriadmusings.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your shoes! Great colour! M xoxo

    http://www.michellexoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your jacket, you look great!
    Nora
    www.jacketsociety.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm totally in love in your heels! This outfit is so chic. Love it!
    kisses xx cvety
    cvetybaby.com
    Instagram Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is perfect dressed up casual - I love your blazer!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking super pretty my dear! Great look! (As usual)

    Marianne
    www.goodgirlgoneglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello from the link up. I love the blouce jacket with the jeans, and the blue pumps really stand out. Pretty
    please drop by
    jess
    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an adorable jacket! Love the pumps too!!

    Jenna from Visions of Vogue

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look gorgeous - love the jacket and jeans combo. I hope you have a great time in Atlanta!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this look! That jacket is so pretty and I love how you paired it with casual denim!

    Lindsey
    Thrift and Shout

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the jacket! It is paired perfectly with the casual yet perfectly tailored jeans! You look great!
    Yalanda @ Laugh Anyway

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look so good! I love that jacket, and how you styled it! Get it girl, you look amazing! ;)

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the jacket, shoes and bag! You are so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this look. I agree that jeans can definitely be a part of a classy, polished outfit and you totally accomplished that with this lovely outfit. The jacket and those fierce heels are pretty amazing! XOXO, Elif

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Tatiana! Love how you added in the blue to this outfit, and those sunglasses! Amazing! Thank you for linking up with Let Your Light Shine Thursdays! Link Up Again each week!
    http://lovelyladyjb.blogspot.com/search/label/let%20your%20light%20shine

    ReplyDelete