High-low Skirt

24 Comments


Hi girls! I have been obsessed with black and white, and this outfit is not an exception!  I am totally in love with my black high-low skirt from H&M that I got for only $29.95 (score!). The light and soft satin fabric makes it so comfortable to wear for a summer night out. I wore this outfit on a date night with my hubby, and I received so many compliments :) I paired it with my favorite crop top along with my latest gladiator sandals that I got on sale at Marshalls (Only $34.95!). Finally, I added a touch of color with sensual pink lips that will never go out of style. 

I am so excited for my trip to Chicago this week. I will be there for a few days, and I will take some time to visit some of the city attractions. It’s going to be my first time in Chicago, and I couldn’t be happier to explore the city a little bit. Girls I need your advice, if you know places that are worth visiting please let me know! I wish you a great week!


Español 


Hola chicas! He estado obsesionada con el blanco y negro, y este atuendo no es una excepción! Estoy enamorada de mi falda asimétrica de H&M. La tela de satín muy suave y liviana la hace tan cómoda de llevar para una noche de verano. Me puse este “outfit” para una cita con mi esposo un sábado por la noche. Combiné la falda con mi top corto favorito, junto con unas sandalias estilo gladiador. Finalmente, añadí un toque de color con unos labios rosados que nunca pasan de moda.

Estoy muy emocionada por mi viaje a Chicago esta semana. Será mi primera vez en esa ciudad, y aprovecharé el tiempo para visitar algunas de sus atracciones. Chicas, necesito consejos de lugares que valen la pena visitar, por favor hágamelo saber! Les deseo una buena semana!




What I am Wearing:
Crop top/Top corto: Topshop [Similar: here, here]
Skirt/Falda: H&M [Available in stores] [Loving this]
Clutch/Cartera de mano: Banana Republic {old}
Heels/Tacones: BCBGeneration [via Marshalls]

----------------------------------

  I have the pleasure of being part of a great community of bloggers. Check out their amazing blogs and join their fun link ups here!


Thank you so much for stopping by the blog and taking the time to comment, I really appreciate the love! 
Gracias por visitar el blog y por tomarse el tiempo de comentar, aprecio mucho su cariño.


With much LOVE,

post signature


You may also like

24 comments:

  1. Lovely style, and I am a fan of black and white as well. Thanks for sharing and linking up. Happy Monday!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a dramatic date night look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could never go wrong with black and white. This is a great look and those shoes are to die for. Have fun in Chicago. One of my favorite cities!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty look! I love black & white too! Have a great time in Chicago! I'm stopping by from Manic Monday!

    Kristin
    Crumbs & Curls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous look. I love how the flow of the skirt, with the different lengths as your lovely shoes are shown. I love the white blouse with it as well
    from the link up, jess
    please stop by
    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so glamorous here! I'm in awe. Porcelina x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never been to Chicago but it looks like a very cool city, have a great trip! Can't believe you got that skirt for $30 at H&M, so nice.

    Sarah
    sarahjustinestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely adore this outfit on you. I love the way your skirt is higher at the front and goes so well with your sandals. I'd love a pair like those but I haven't found a pair that ticks all the right boxes! Your top is lovely too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The skirt and those heels are fantastic on you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can see why you'd get a ton of compliments - what a gorgeous outfit!
    Have fun in Chicago - such a great City!
    Carylee | morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look incredible like always! Such amazing taste! ;) Thanks for linking-up with Little Miss Monday!

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littleissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Swooning over this outfit! You look hot, girl!!

    Jenna from Visions of Vogue

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely Outfit....you look perfectly nice <3

    www.theeche.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my gosh, I love black and white too. I am wearing it today actually! Great outfit. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

    xo, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a gorgeous outfit.
    http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looking gorgeous Tatiana. Another way to rock a cropped top. That skirt and those heels are beauties!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Totally love the outfit!! The shoes are fantastic. xo ~ The Fashionista Momma

    ReplyDelete
  18. Loving this look! Black and white is refreshing to see in a world of summer neons! I cannot believe you got those shoes for $34 at Marshalls, actually I can! Love that place! So pretty!

    Marianne
    www.goodgirlgoneglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. So classy and beautiful! The shoes are amazing!

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a striking black and white look-beautiful!! Those heels are just amazing-Marshalls is so great I always find the best pieces there!
    Marta
    www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Me ha encantado esta falda maxi y el combo de blanco y negro! luces muy bella en este outfit :)
    Te invito a que visistes mi blog y me avisas si te gustaria que nos sigamos.
    Besos,

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love this color combo, too! It is so timeless!!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete