An early Summer...

33 Comments

With the lowest temperatures at the East Coast, we are all dreaming about a warmer weather, beach hair and frozen drinks.  I have to say that I was lucky to scape to a warm place this winter for the last two weeks - the freezing cold weather is too much for this tropical girl! lol.   

I got this floral dress about 4 years ago, and it has been one of my favorites purchases.  You know it’s a great buy when you wear an item at least twice in a year or season, and you can wear it different ways.  Floral dresses can be worn every season, because they will never go out of style. Check out my selection of floral dresses below, and get ready for Spring!

Español

Con las temperaturas más bajas en la costa este - estamos soñando con la temporada Primavera/Verano, tengo que decir que tuve la suerte de escapar a un lugar caliente este invierno, este frio es demasiado para esta chica tropical jaja! 

Tengo este vestido de flores hace unos 4 años, y ha sido uno de mis compras favoritas. Sabes que es una buena adquisición cuando usas una prenda al menos dos veces al año y la puedes combinar de muchas formas.  Los vestidos florales pueden ser usados cada temporada porque nunca pasan de moda.  Dale una mirada a mi selección de vestidos florales, y alistate para la temporada más esperada!

Outfit Details |   

Dress :: Forever 21 (super old) - [options: here & here]
Irreversible Tote :: Free People [Great options: here & here]
Lipstick :: Giorgio Armani "Rouge Ecstasy" in GIO
Snake Sandals :: Luz da Luz (Brazilian Brand) 
Sunglasses :: Ray-Ban Aviators

-----------------------

| Shop Floral Dresses |
Enter to a fabulous Rebecca Minkoff bag Giveaway 

Check out my weekly blog link up here

Thank you so much for reading and taking the time to comment, I appreciate the love! 


XO,


post signature


You may also like

33 comments:

  1. Hello sweet Tatiana!
    You look gorgeous as always! That dress looks so beautiful on you!
    Love your make up as well!
    Kisses,
    Maggie D.
    Fashion Blog Maggie Dallospedale fashion diary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun summer look, love that little dress.

    xo
    PinkSole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waiting for summer already! Cute dress.
    Btw I really do like your blog and style. What if we could follow each other on GFC and support as well? Just let me know and I'll follow you right back.

    xx Lori
    http://fabeau-trends.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty dress - perfect to bring in spring/summer!

    michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like such a relaxing trip!! Love the dress, offset by those blue sunnies! Hope you had a wonderful time! :)

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a really cute dress! And it definitely makes me think of warm weather and spring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress is so pretty and these pictures have me dreaming of a tropical getaway!

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your dress! such a darling tropical look!

    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow. Bombshell. Looking lovely as always. Ilove the style, color and feminity of the dress. And boy, do I wish I was somewhere with sun and warmth like you. Next year, we plan to getaway in Jan or Feb.
    Have a great day!
    from the link up, please stop by, jess xx

    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. That dress is so cute and light, perfect for your vacay! I'm very jealous, by the way!

    Audrey
    www.lululinden.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that dress! I can't wait for some warmer weather to roll in!
    -Hannah
    www.sweeterthanserenity.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a beautiful dress - feminine and colourful and fits you perfectly. Again, these photos are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's the perfect summer dress, so pretty!! You look amazing & love the pics.
    Marta
    www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your dress. The color and print are gorgeous. Can't wait for warmer weather so I can wear a dress like this!
    Fash Boulevard

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a darling sun dress Tatiana, you look lovely!
    Rachel
    Garay Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look Amazing!
    Check out my travel and Fashion blog. New Posts about Athen, Hollywood, Beijing and the Provence...
    http://www.carrieslifestyle.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your Style!
    Check out my new Travel and Fashion Blog. New Post about Athen, Hollywood, Beijing, Provence...
    http://www.carrieslifestyle.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm jealous of how beautiful these pictures are! Love the cute sundress too,adorable!!
    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire

    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a pretty spring/summer look. I love the pops of blue from the sandals and sunnies! Gorgeous as always, my friend!

    www.girlinahotcity.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a gorgeous dress...I cannot wait until it is warm!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your photos are beautiful! Love your adorable sundress!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  22. That is such a pretty dress! And I love it that you paired it with the blue sandals and the cool blue shades. Love these colors! And you look gorgeous. Lucky you to be able to get away from the cold for 2 weeks! ~Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my gosh you look fantastic! Love the pop of blue in your accessories!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Aren't you stunning in that pretty floral dress.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such a lovely dress, love the look! x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Now you are making me crave for summer even more. This dress and the background is a perfect getaway from this brutal winter we have been having..you look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Loove this outfit! I can't wait to wear more of my summer dresses!

    -Jan
    janmloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Can't wait for summer. You look so pretty as always . El vestido todo Esta perfecto. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love that drew with those sunglasses!


    xoxo

    Kaley

    My Closet Life Blog

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great summer dress, and even better color against your complexion. I am very ready to start rocking the summer pieces.

    Thrifting Diva
    www.thriftingdiva.com

    ReplyDelete