Planning a Traditional Wedding

8 Comments


How many of us have ever imagine the perfect wedding day? I remember that I had so much fun planning my wedding, and of course, I wanted every single detail to perfection [yes, I was a bridezilla].  When I was contacted by lover.ly to look for my perfect dress and wedding scenario, I was totally thrilled to remember my days as a bride-to-be. It's such a great experience to plan a traditional wedding in a one-stop-shop for wedding planning. It's advantageous to find ideas, helpful advices, people to hire and shopping advice for every single detail from the headpiece to the shoes.  Let’s not forget about the dress. Lover.ly has a great selection of wedding dresses to fulfill all brides’ necessities and tastes.

After looking for my perfect dress for a traditional wedding scene, I pictured myself in this elegant wedding gown from Zac Posen. As a traditional bride, elegance is one of the main features I look for when choosing the perfect dress.

Planning for a wedding has never been so much convenient. I wish I knew about lover.ly when I was designing my own wedding. I could have saved time and hassle.  It's a memorable experience to plan your big day with lover.ly, that I would consider re-marrying to my husband! [haha!]



Español

   

¿Cuántas de nosotras se han imaginado la boda perfecta? Recuerdo que me divertí mucho planeando mi boda, y por supuesto quería cada detalle a la perfección [sí, yo fui una bridezilla]. Cuando fuí contactada por lover.ly para armar la escena de una boda tradicional y escoger el vestido perfecto,, me emocioné mucho al recordar mis días preparando mi gran día.  Es una gran experiencia planificar la boda perfecta en un solo lugar con el wedding planner en línea. En lover.ly es más fácil encontrar ideas, consejos útiles, y una extensa gama de sitios para comprar cada uno de los detalles; desde los accesorios de la novia hasta los zapatos. Pero no olvidemos el vestido. lover.ly tiene una gran selección de vestidos de novia para satisfacer las necesidades y gustos de todas las novias. 

Después de buscar el vestido perfecto en una amplia selección de vestido de novias, me imaginé en este elegante vestido de novia del diseñador Zac Posen. Para una novia tradicional, la elegancia es una de las principales características que busco al escoger el vestido perfecto.

La planificación de una boda nunca ha sido tan fácil. Me haya gustado saber acerca de lover.ly cuando estaba planeando mi boda. Hubiese ahorrado mucho tiempo y evitado inconvenientes. Resulta tan fácil planear tu  boda con lover.ly que hasta me dieron ganas de casarme denuevo! [jaja!]




post signature


Disclosure: This is a collaboration post with lover.ly. However, all opinions expressed on this post are my own.


You may also like

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful wedding inspirations dear. Kisses from England x

    www.kayilo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could re-married to my husband because everything is so much fancier than when I got married! Beautiful picks!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  3. As much as I loved my wedding, I'd do things totally different if given the opportunity. Does that make me a bad person? It was just so traditional, and my style has changed dramatically over the past 4 years. Oh well. I got my man, and I guess that's the most part important part, right?

    Megan // www.fyeahblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am with you. There are some things I would do different too. I would totally focus on the main purpose of the wedding.. the love! At the end, you got your lifetime partner and the great memories :)

      Delete
  4. I could see myself in Zac Posen too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the picks for the traditional look. What a pretty dress. Totally relate to your comment about re-marrying your hubby for these beautiful pieces haha- I would renew my vows with my husband in a heartbeat in those shoes :))) XOXO, Elif

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had a lovely, traditional wedding. It was big fun to plan. :) Loving the sweet headpiece and sparkly shoes you've featured. T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete