Basic Tee

30 Comments


Hi girls, sorry for being MIA (Missing in action) last week. I gave myself a little break from blogging. Honestly, I was not feeling inspired to blog or post anything, It happens…I guess, but I am back and I hope to catch up with what I have been missing lately.  

Sometimes, a basic tee is all I need to look comfy and chic on a relaxed weekend. The versatility of a tee is what makes this piece a key garment in a women’s closet.  In this occasion, I paired my favorite tee with shorts and a vest on top to dress up the look a little bit. Also, I added accessories and killer heels to finish up the look.

I hope you guys like the outfit of the day. Have a great week! XO


Español


Hola chicas, lo siento por mi ausencia la semana pasada. Me di un poco de descanso del blog. Honestamente, no me sentía inspirada para bloguear o publicar, debe pasar..., pero estoy de vuelta para ponerme al día con lo que me he estado perdiendo últimamente.

A veces, una camiseta básica es todo lo que necesito para lucir cómoda y “chic” en un fin de semana relajado. La versatilidad de una camiseta es lo que hace de esta pieza una prenda fundamental en el armario de una mujer. En esta ocasión, combiné mi camiseta sencilla con unos shorts cortos y un chaleco encima para vestir un poco el atuendo. También, añadí accesorios y tacones para terminar el look.

Espero que les guste el “outfit” del día. Que tengan una buena semana! XO




Outfit Details:
Basic Tee/Camiseta: Madewell
Vest/Chaleco: Target [Similar: here]
Clutch/Cartera de mano: Aldo (on sale)
Shorts: American Eagle (on sale)
Heels/Tacones: Jimmy Choo

I have the pleasure of being part of a great community of bloggers. Check out their amazing blogs and join their fun link ups here!


Thank you so much for stopping by the blog and taking the time to comment, I appreciate the love!
Gracias por visitar el blog y por tomarse el tiempo de comentar, aprecio mucho su cariño.


With Love,

post signature


You may also like

30 comments:

  1. Hi
    I totally get what you mean, I had a blog slump too recently!
    I love your outfit and definitely think the red lip and heels work perfectly!
    Keep blogging!
    From the link up, Love Lauren xx
    www.lovelaurenxx.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you about taking a break from blogging. I've felt that way a few times. Love this heather gray tee and white shorts looks. As a matter of fact, I was wearing the same look a couple of days ago. Love how you styled it with a vest and heels. Have a great week! ~Cynthia | My Rose Colored Shades

    ReplyDelete
  3. Understated elegance at its finest Tatiana!!!! Welcome back to the blog world....and you indeed look so fresh!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back from vacation gorgeous girl. Great styling of that basic gray-ish tee. I want the stilettos and vest. Edgy chic indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Belleza! Welcome back! It's always good to take a break. You come back feeling re-energized. Loving this casual-chic look. A good t-shirt always saves the day! :-)

    www.girlinahotcity.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you rock those jimmy choos! super fantastic, and chic look! love it!

    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. jealous of how you wear those cutoffs!
    Marie @ In Our Happy Place

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great casual, but chic look. I love the layering!

    Tamara
    www.trulytamara.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how you styled this look! Such a perfect mix of edgy & chic!

    Jill
    dousedinpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have blump slumps every so often and I feel a week off is sometimes great, or I will be a week ahead in posts and I can take a week off easily. ;) Love everything about your outfit, you lip color, aviators and the heels with the simple tee!! Great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I totally feel you!! Im kind of newish to the blogging world so some days/weeks I feel that way and I actually feel awful for feeling that way! double negative hahaha! Im glad to know that I am not the only one but if it makes you feel better, you look so gorgeous in this! you nailed this look oh so perfectly from the hair, make up to the outfit itself! thank you for linking up with me and Rhea on Style to Inspire today!!

    uris
    http://my-sinina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. You definitely look inspired in this outfit! I love this vest and I would never think of styling it like this! It looks amazing! I love seeing things I would never think of putting together looking amazing! So inspirational! Those red lips always add the perfect touch! So so pretty!
    Marianne
    www.goodgirlgoneglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Don't apologize for taking a break. Everyone needs to occasionally. I hope you enjoyed yours, and I'm glad that you're back at it. :) BTW, you make this tee look anything but basic.

    Megan // www.fyeahblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sometimes its good to take a break! Glad you got some R&R! Great look! I love the addition of the vest- it really takes this look to the next level!

    Lindsey
    Thrift and Shout

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! You look so gorgeous! Your wearing all the basics but look just fantastic. I like how your smart vest contrasts with the casual shorts and t-shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Doll! You are such a cutie! ;)


    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are so beautiful Tatiana! Totally love your hair :)
    Simimaus

    ReplyDelete
  18. You've convinced me I need a vest! So cute! Love this look!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I totally get what you're coming from. I've gone months without blogging. Sometimes life just happens! Love the comfy tee and shorts combo...it's kind of one of my favorites!

    Jyoti @whatjocraves.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. so cute! I think you have dressed up a basic tee perfectly!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Amazing outfit - I so love your shoes as well. I feel you with the blogging break, make sure you're always posting for fun! x E

    Elizabeth Victoria Clark

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, look great, cool pics!!!!
    my last post on
    www.ilblogdelmarchese.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely look, and a basic tee is never out of style :)
    x Sandra

    www.morestylethanfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I really love a great classic & simple look and your pulled this off in such a chic way!! Love how you styled the tee-you look amazing!
    Marta, xo
    www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lovely stylish look! I know what you mean about needing a break. My hubby pups and I went to the beach for 5 days and I really needed a break as well. Love the red lips with the black and white look. The vest is a great peice you can wear year round. Beautiful!
    from the link up

    please stop by, jess

    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. That vest really spruces up that basic tee. I really like this look. It's stepped-up casual! :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. wow, you look amazing!! love the bag and heels!!

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  28. Girl we all need a break every now and again. Good for you to taking it. I love this look you have such a great style. Thanks for linking up for Stylish Saturday. xo ~ Megan

    ReplyDelete