Maxi Summer

23 Comments


Definitely, it's a "Maxi Summer" for me. I have been loving maxi skirts and dresses lately. I love the elegance that long skirts add to a simple look, and the fact that I still feel cool and chic for the summer time.  

I have being off-mode for the past weeks, focusing on work and wellness; as I have been trying to go back to the gym little by little. At the same time, enjoying the season as much as possible by doing fun activities outside, and of course watching the exciting World Cup Soccer games, supporting the Argentinian Team as a half-blooded Argentinian by my dad's side, and as a Latina indeed. Since the Summer time comes and goes in a blink, I want to enjoy the season to the most!

This classic combo is one of my favorite looks, because I like the way the vest adds balance to my figure, and the neon tank top gives a pop color to the outfit. I wore this simple look to a casual date to walk around Soho in New York City.  I hope you have an amazing week! XO


Español



En definitiva, este es un "Maxi Verano" para mĂ­.  He estado amando las faldas y vestidos largos esta temporada.  Me encanta la elegancia que las faldas largas le dan a un look simple, y el hecho de que me siento fresca y elegante en el verano.

He estado en un modo "off" estas Ăşltimas semanas, enfocandome en el trabajo y bienestar;
tratando de volver al gimnasio de a poco. Al mismo tiempo, disfrutando de la temporada lo más posible, haciendo actividades de diversiĂłn al aire libre, y por supuesto, viendo los partidos de la Copa Mundial de fĂştbol, apoyando a la seleccion Argentina como mitad Argentina por el lado de mi padre, y como Latina apoyando a SuramĂ©rica porsupuesto. La Ă©poca de verano viene y se va en un abrir y cerrar de ojos, por lo tanto, quiero disfrutarlo al máximo!

Este conjunto clásico es uno de mis favoritos, porque me gusta como el chaleco añade balance a mi figura, y el top neón le da el toque de color al combo. Usé este atuendo simple el pasado fin de semana para caminar un poco por las calles de Soho en Nueva York. Espero que tengas un excelente comienzo de semana! XO






What I am Wearing:
Tank Top: Benetton {old}
Maxi Skirt/Falda Maxi: H&M {old}
Vest/Chaleco: Levi's
Handbag/Cartera: Rebecca Minkoff

-------------------------------------


I have the pleasure of being part of a great community of bloggers. Check out their amazing blogs and join their fun link ups here!


Thank you so much for stopping by the blog and taking the time to comment, I really appreciate the love! 
Gracias por visitar el blog y por tomarse el tiempo de comentar, aprecio mucho su cariño.


With much LOVE,


post signature


You may also like

23 comments:

  1. I'm all about summer maxi skirts and dressed two-both my latest posts were on them:) This skirt is so pretty and I love the neutral colour palette with the pops of colour with your top & bracelet!! Great look.
    Marta
    www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color combo here of your top and skirt! You look great! I haven't tried the denim vest combo, but I think I'm go to have to try it after seeing all of the fun ways people are styling it! I hope you had a great weekend!

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, breezy summer look! Love it.

    Jennie

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a gorgeous skirt for a walk about in Soho, NYC. Love the pairings. You made me think of my sleeveless denim jacket and my need to get out of hiding and add it to some outfits. Great outfit. Stopping by from Whitney Nic's link up.

    Thrifting Diva
    www.thriftingdiva.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are such a beauty! Thanks for linking-up with Little Miss Monday! ;)

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That top is a perfect summery lemon-lime color! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful maxi skirt for summer dear :) And i really love your hair! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a huge fan of maxi's and recently did a post on it too. Such a gorgeous skirt - love the way you styled it with the denim vest!

    Jill
    dousedinpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous skirt! I really love it with the denim vest; so cute! I also really like the vintage taxi you posed in front of :) Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look lovely as usual. I love the maxi skirt and how it flows. I also liked that you paired it with a jean vest to give a flattering sillouette. Your bag is lovely! I am also a fan of Rebecca Minkoff.
    from the link up, jess

    please stop by

    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the bright yellow peaking out of the vest. And the skirt is so pretty and feminine. Great look! ~Cynthia | My Rose Colored Shades

    ReplyDelete
  12. great outfit. love the maxi for summer as well!
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  13. cute photos! very chic! love the purple color! so lovely!

    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like your choice of colours, the lemon with the soft grey is gentle and romantic looking, perfect for Summer. The denim vest looks great with the top and skirt. Love your nail polish too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So pretty! I love a good denim vest; it seriously goes with everything!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the elegant maxi look! I also love maxi dresses, they are a great staple for the summer. You look beautiful!

    Sarah
    sarahjustinestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. This maxi skirt is perfect! Cool denim vest!

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW! you look so summery! Loved everything :)

    Love,

    Bong's Belleza

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG, I love this outfit. Is that skirt Ombre? Looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete