Chicago Recap

6 Comments
Hi guys! As I promised, here are some pictures of my recent trip to Chicago. I had the opportunity to visit some of the main attractions of the beautiful "windy city". I hope you guys like them!

---------------------------

Hola chicas! Como prometí, aquí les comparto algunas fotos de mi viaje a Chicago, donde tuve la oportunidad de visitar alguna de las principales atracciones de la llamada "ciudad de los vientos". Espero que les gusten!

Taking a sunbath at the 103rd Floor Skydeck Chicago/Tomando un baño de sol en el piso 103 del Skydeck Chicago :)
@Chicago Theater
@The Millennium Park
@Jay Pritzker Pavilion Chicago
Crown Fountain @ Millennium Park
Crown Fountain @ Millennium Park
@ The Bean
@Michigan Avenue Bridge
@Skydeck Chicago
Some of the city views/Alguna de las vistas de la ciudad

post signature


You may also like

6 comments:

  1. Best photos ever! Im so jealous! The first one is my fav!


    xo, N
    www.natashasolae.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just in Chicago and it seems that you hit up all the great sites. Wasn't there an article recently about how part of the Skydeck cracked (it scared me from venturing there!). I really like the shot of you with the cloud gate.

    Another Beautiful Thing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Brittney! Where I am sitting at the last picture is the one that cracked. They don't allow people to jump anymore for pictures. Even though in a cloudy day, it was scary but still fun! :)

      Delete
  3. Amazing photos.
    http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. laying down on the glass great photo-paul

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so brave to be laying on that glass chica. I have nightmares of falling through glass rails and I can't even touch glass rails to this day, so just wow! Lovely photos. I am visiting for. The What Wives Wear Link up. Congratulations on your feature. I love your style too. Will follow you on bloglovin. Please stop by sometime :) Rachel xo

    ReplyDelete