Timeless Black

16 Comments



Black is one of my favorite colors. It’s definitely a color that never goes out of style. Although I normally wear it for work, and in my closet I can find more black pieces than any other color, I never get tired of it.


Lately, I've been trying to incorporate pieces into my wardrobe that can be used for any occasion. I usually like to dress comfortable for work, which is why these trousers are perfect for me. They are very comfy and chic at the same time; the pattern is very adequate enough for work or a casual occasion.

This time, I wanted to keep the look simple by wearing a plain black shirt, pointed high heels, and a small bag to give the look a relaxed feel. When wearing black, I like to put a lipstick on for a pop of color.

I hope you like the inspiration ! XO



Español


El negro es uno de mis colores favoritos. Es sin duda un color que nunca pasa de moda.  Aunque normalmente lo uso para el trabajo, y en mi armario puedo encontrar más piezas negras que cualquier otro color, no me canso de ponermelo. 


Últimamente he estado tratando de incorporar piezas en mi armario que las puedo usar tanto para el trabajo como para cualquier otra ocasión. Normalmente me gusta vestirme cómoda para trabajar,  es por eso que los pantalones estilo “jogger” son perfectos para mi. Son muy cómodos y chic a la vez, además pienso que el estampado es muy combinable y adecuado tanto como para una ocasión formal o informal. 


Esta vez los quise lucir simples, usando una camisa negra sencilla, tacones altos en punta y una cartera pequeña para darle un toque relajado al look. Cuando uso negro, me gusta ponerme un lápiz labial encendido, siento que le da vida al atuendo. 

Espero que les haya gustado la inspiración! XO




What I am Wearing:

Shirt/Camisa: H&M {old}
Pants/Pantalones: Topshop
Bag/Cartera: Michael Kors
Sunglasses/Gafas: Prada
Heels/Tacones: Joe's

Thanks for stopping by! Gracias por visitar el blog!

With much love,



post signature


You may also like

16 comments:

  1. Pointed heels are the best with soft pants like this! I love this look a lot! <3
    Carylee | morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful look and i love the printed trousers!

    cute & little

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you dressed this up and made it work appropriate!

    Liz @ www.shoppingmycloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit! I really like the printed pants with the plain top, it's a nice combination.

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool shorts, great look.

    xoxo
    Ina :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your slouchy patterned pants are amazing with heels. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great! I love those pants and I've been eyeing those shoes but haven't pulled the trigger yet.. You are rocking them tho!

    Nicole
    www.nicoletothenines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, gosh, I love your pants!

    http://kintsugioflife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh heyyy...I just posted about black & white today! Glad to see you are a fan of this color combo too! (And LOVE your other recent b/w look with the black tulle skirt! Gorgeous!)
    Gina -- On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this look! It really is timeless!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so in love with this ensemble Tatiana.....the pants can definitely be dressed up or down!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look gorgeous! I love the pop of pink lippy. The shoes are amazing too! Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Totally cute outfit!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the shoes!! Those are awesome.

    Stephanie
    http://www.vainandsimple.com/

    ReplyDelete