Indulge yourself

30 Comments
"Every once in a while, a woman has to indulge herself"Sarah Jessica Parker



I was so excited about this photo shooting inspired in Carrie Bradshaw (SATC). I had been looking for a tulle skirt to feature in a post in multiple online retailers. I was a little hesitant to buy from an unknown website, and I was about to give up. Luckily, I found eshakti.com, an online retail store that customize and design dresses, tops, skirts and more to your height, size and style. The perfect tulle skirt was waiting for me, and I couldn't resist getting it. In my excitement, I made a mistake with the measurements when I was placing my order. Let me tell you that they have a great customer service that helped me out with the order issue. The delivery came in no time, and I am so happy with the fitting and style.

In order to emphasize the tulle skirt, I decided to keep the outfit simple by wearing a white top. I added a hint of color to the "black and white" tendency with my SJP classic teal pumps, the perfect shoes for this outfit and the New York City scenario. Finally, I wore a gold clutch to contrast with the black and teal,  and statement earrings to finish up with the look.


If you are one of those girls who do not want to wear the same dress or skirt that everyone is wearing eshakti.com is a great option. The prices are reasonable, and they offer inexpensive customizations for your size and style. They even have cute dresses for weddings and events.


You can take advantage of a 10% off on your online purchase with the code: “shopinheeles” valid thru 06/14/2014


I hope you like the pictures as much as I do! Happy weekend and holiday. XO



Español:




Estaba entusiasmada con esta sesión de fotos inspiradas en Carrie Bradshaw de la conocida serie “Sexo en la ciudad”. Había estado buscando una falda de tul para lucirla en este post en muchas tiendas en línea. Estaba un poco indecisa de comprar en un sitio web desconocido, y a punto de darme por vencida. Por suerte, encontré eshakti.com, una tienda en línea que personaliza y diseña vestidos, tops, faldas y más de acuerdo a tu medidas y estilo. La falda de tul perfecta me estaba esperando, y no pude resistirme en adquirirla. En mi entusiasmo, cometí un error con las medidas cuando estaba poniendo la orden en linea. Les comento que tienen un excelente servicio al cliente que me ayudó con la orden. La entrega se produjo antes de lo esperado, y estoy muy contenta con el estilo y como me luce.


Con el fin de resaltar la falda de tul, decidí mantener el atuendo simple usando un top blanco. Añadí un toque de color a la tendencia “blanco y negro” con mis tacones clásicos de color turquesa de la colección "Sarah Jessica Parker", los zapatos perfectos para este atuendo y el escenario Neoyorquino. Por último, usé una cartera de mano en color oro para contrastar con el negro y turquesa, y unos aros llamativos para finalizar con el look.

Si eres una de esas personas que no les gusta llevar el mismo vestido o falda que todo el mundo esta usando eshakti.com es una excelente opción. Los precios son razonables, y también ofrecen ajustes a bajo costo de acuerdo a tus medidas y estilo. Incluso tienen lindos vestidos para bodas y eventos.


Aprovecha un 10 % de descuento por tu compra en línea con el código: "shopinheeles" válido hasta 06.14.2014

Espero que les guste las fotos tanto como a mí! Que tengan un feliz fin de semana. XO



What I am Wearing:
 
Top/Blusa: bebe {old}
Skirt/Falda: eshakti
Heels/Tacones: Sarah Jessica Parker (SJP)
 
Thanks for stopping by! Gracias por visitar el blog!
 
 
With Love,
 

post signature
*I received a sample for writing a product review. All opinions on this post are my own.


You may also like

30 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love the skirt - definitely one you can wear out!

    Liz @ www.shoppingmycloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look, and the pop of turquoise.

    Check out my latest post:
    http://inspiredbyjp.blogspot.com/2014/05/diy-what-to-do-with-old-tee-shirt.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow!! This looks amazing! *_*

    http://thefashionbreezeblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i fell in love with your pumps <3 you look great!
    kisses

    Francesca http://everydaycoffee23.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww! Love that skirt on you! And I love the way you've styled it! Http://morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Preciosa! Me encanta la falda!
    Un beso
    LitaPerlita

    ReplyDelete
  7. That skirt is gorgeous! I love the top and shoes you have paired it with! I hope you had a great weekend!

    Nicole
    www.nicoletothenines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That skirt is gorgeous! Stunning look :)

    kstormfashionblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful look and these pictures are stunning! You sure know how to work it girl! xo

    Marianne
    www.goodgirlgoneglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. From the link up I adore this outfit. THe skirt is amazing! The more and more I see midi skirts the more I love them. I love the halter with it. Looks great!
    please stop by
    jess
    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. these pictures are so carrie bradshaw!! i love the tulle skirt on you and wonderful blue shoes!

    cute & little

    ReplyDelete
  12. you look stunning!! xxo
    Jamie
    www.candystilettos.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this outfit! That skirt is a dream. Good call on picking eshakti - they're great! I can't wait to receive the dress I ordered from them. :)

    Found you via the linkup. Would you like to follow each other on GFC and social media? Pls let me know if you’re up for it :) xoxo

    Abby of http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. pretty skirt!

    http://staybeautifulforyou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. This whole look is flawless - love the hair and make-up as well!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The skirt is gorgeous, and I love the color of your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! You look amazing in this outfit. I love the tulle skirt and your shoes are so eye catching. I keep hearing about eShakti, I think I'll check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this tulle skirt! I have one in blush and I Love wearing it. Now I think I Need one in black! Thanks for the inspiration.

    Jennie@http://apocketfulofpolkadots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. This outfit is awesome! SJP would certainly be proud :-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. That is a great look - very pretty! And those shoes are just the perfect finishing touch. Thanks for stopping by and linking up this week - hope to see you again next week!

    ~ Jen (www.basictrainingcorporatestyle.com)

    ReplyDelete
  21. You are looking so gorgeous as per usual! And this is a fabulous outfit! I will be posting on eShakti soon as well, so excited! That skirt is marvelous on you!
    -Chelsey
    -http://chelseypatti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous!! The accessories are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful photoshoot, and I wear heels 99.9% of the time in life (much to the shock of my colleagues while I'm working 12-14+ hour days as a corporate event manager...) but I will admit this isn't quite something I'd choose for a road trip! Props to you for glamming it up! - Heather, Life of a Traveling Navy Wife

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the tulle and the pop of color in THOSE shoes! Fantastic all around!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hello am popping over from the #AllAboutYou linky as I am guest hosting this week! I didn't even read what you had written and thought Carrie straight away! A gorgeous look and thanks for linking up xxx

    ReplyDelete