Floral Dress in Winter

2 Comments
While the colors of spring are starting to pop up as a reminder that a new season approaches. I wanted to get ahead by wearing this floral dress.  Therefore, I decided to wear it with black pieces to stay with the winter tones, and a mint clutch to give a touch of color to the outfit.

I advise to wear prints that are not too flashy, since highly exaggerated options tend to enlarge the silhouette.

I enjoy the transition my wardrobe from season to season. It's so much fun!


______________


Mientras que los colores de la primavera comienzan a aparecer para recordarnos que una nueva temporada se acerca.  Quería adelantarme un poco usando este vestido floreado.  Por lo tanto, decidí ponérmelo con piezas de color negro para quedarme con los tonos invernales, y  adicionar una cartera de mano en color menta para darle el toque de color al atuendo.

Te aconsejo que uses estampados que no sean muy llamativos, ya que las opciones muy exageradas tienden a agrandar la silueta. 

Disfruto de la transición de mi armario de estación a estación. Es muy divertido!



Blazer: Express (old) [Similar: here] | Dress: Juicy Couture [Loving this one]| Shoes: Schutz | Bag: Banana Republic [Similar: here]

post signature


You may also like

2 comments:

  1. Love this look! The dress and the mint bag are perfect!!!
    The city view isn't so bad either! I use to live on Boulevard East and I still work in West New York! So funny!! We are so close!

    Marianne
    www.goodgirlgoneglam.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marianne! I can't get enough of the view, I don't miss NYC at all! :-) Can't believe we live so close! :*

      Delete