Flared Jeans

3 Comments



Hi Girls ~ This time I left my skinny jeans aside to wear my flared jeans. I love the 70's  style, because I remember seeing pictures of my mom rocking this style back in the days.  

I know... this is not the weather to bring open toe heels, but really wanted to show off my pedicure (joke). The truth is I can not stand this weather, and I just wanted to wear something "springy" ;) 

Happy Friday!



Español


Hola Chicas ~ Les cuento que esta vez deje mis "Skinny" jeans a un lado para ponerme mis pantalones acampanados.  Me encanta el estilo de los años 70 porque  recuerdo haber visto fotos de mi mamá luciendo este estilo en esta época.  

Lo sé ... este no es el clima para llevar tacones de punta abierta, pero realmente quería mostrar mi pedicura (broma). La verdad es que ya no soporto este clima, y solo quería ponerme algo mas privameral!  ;)  

Feliz Viernes!


Blouse: Express | Jeans: Guess | Tote: Free People | Hat: Zara


Thanks for stopping by!  Gracias por visitarnos!

XO,


post signature


You may also like

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I loveee the hat and the sailor print!(:

    aswestumblealong.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hey!

    Great outfit! I am looking for a hat like that and I had that exact one in my hand at Zara but I felt like I couldn't pull it off. It looks great on you!!! My search for the perfect hat continues..

    Marianne
    www.goodgirlgoneglam.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marianne! Check out Asos and Urban Outfitters. A floppy hat will look great on you :*

      Delete