Trench Coat

3 Comments
I love the transition from Winter to Spring, when I can pull out  my jackets, trench coats, and continue adding lighter clothes to my closet.  I could say that the weather has been better lately, so I was so excited to not use my big jackets, and to bring something lighter.  I love this blue trench coat, because it has a removable warm layer below that I use for colder days, at the same time; it serves to be waterproof for rainy days.  I wore  my destroyed jeans, and a blue shirt to give it a bit of contrast to the blues.  I also added my leopard print heels and a neon belt to give the final touch.
 
I can't wait for Spring and warmer days!


______________



Me encanta la transiciĂ³n de Invierno a Primavera, cuando puedo sacar mis chaquetas, gabardinas, y seguir añadiendo prendas mĂ¡s ligeras a mi armario.  PodrĂ­a decir que el el clima ha estado mejor Ăºltimamente, asĂ­ que me emocionĂ© tanto de no usar mis abrigos grandes y de poder llevar algo mĂ¡s ligero.  Esta gabardina azul me encanta, ya que tiene una capa desmontable por debajo que puedo usar para los dĂ­as mĂ¡s frĂ­os, al mismo tiempo; cumple la funciĂ³n de ser impermeable para los dĂ­as lluviosos.  Me puse mis jeans destruidos y una camisa celeste para darle un poco de contraste a los tonos azules.  TambiĂ©n le añadĂ­ mis tacones de estampado de leopardo y una correa de color neĂ³n para darle el toque final.
Ya no puedo esperar por la Primavera! 
Trench Coat: Michael Kors [Similar] | Shirt: American Eagle | Jeans: Guess (Old) [Similar] | Shoes: BCBG Paris | Belt: J.Crew | Lipstick: Revlon "Siren"



Thanks for stopping by - Gracias por visitar el blog


Hugs,


 
post signature


You may also like

3 comments:

  1. You look great! I love those heels! Im a sucker for animal prints! Cannot wait for the warmer weather!

    Marianne
    www.goodgirlgoneglam.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marianne, counting the days for spring! :*

      Delete
  2. Love the color on the trench coat ! Every piece complements itself, gorgeous look! btw way found your blog on lucky!new follower,you two have great style:)
    xo
    -abi
    http://thechroniclesofafashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete