Faux Fur Coat

0 Comments
When I first saw this coat, I loved it, but I was a little hesitant. Finally, I decided to buy it; because, I was in need of a dressy coat for winter, and I don't regret! This coat is very warm, and the neutral shade makes it so versatile that can be paired with any color. It can be worn over dresses for a night out  or even jeans if I want to go casual. This coat is very cozy and soft, and it is also animal friendly.  I wore it with a lace dress and over the knee boots for a night out.
The weather has been the worst lately, so we had to shot this pictures in a garage due to the snow and rain (excuse my frizzy hair).




______________



Cuando vi este abrigo de piel sintética me gusto mucho, pero estaba un poco indecisa.  Finalmente, decidí comprarlo porque necesitaba un abrigo  más formal para ocasiones especiales y no me arrepiento! Este abrigo es bastante cálido y el tono neutral lo hace muy versátil ya que puedo ponermelo con cualquier color. Lo puedo llevar con vestidos para ocasiones especiales y hasta jeans si quiero vestirme casual. Además, es tan cómodo y suave que lo hace único. Lo llevé puesto con un vestido de encajes y unas botas hasta la rodilla para una reunion en la ciudad. 
El clima ha estado terrible últimamente, tuvimos que tomar estas fotos en un garage cubierto porque la nieve y lluvia no permitieron hacer las fotos en un ambiente abierto.
 

Coat: Topshop (Sold out) {Similar: here} / Dress: Juicy Couture (on sale here!) / Boots: Betsey Johnson (on sale!) / Bag: Alberta Di Canio (Via Marshalls) / Lipstick: Chanel No. 19 "Gabrielle"


Thank you for stopping by! Gracias por visitarnos!


Hugs,


post signature


You may also like

No comments: