Nordstrom Sale: Favorite Shoes

15 Comments

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

Hi beautiful girls! I can’t believe it’s almost the weekend. I feel the week went so fast, with the holidays ahead, and working on so many exciting things for the blog lately. But well, I am so thankful for doing what I truly love!

Today, I want to share with you a selection of my favorite Shoes from the Nordstrom Sale!

Hurry up! You only have a few days to participate in the fabulous Nordstrom $260 gift card giveaway. Enter here!

Check out my weekly blog link ups here

Have a great weekend!


Español


Hola chicas! No puedo creer que es casi el fin de semana. Siento que la semana se pasó tan rápido, trabajando en tantas cosas para el blog y con las fiestas que se avecinan. Pero bueno, estoy muy agradecida por hacer lo que realmente me gusta!

Hoy, quiero compartir con ustedes una selección de mis zapatos favoritos del descuento de Nordstrom.

Date prisa! Sólo tienes unos días para participar en el fabuloso sorteo internacional de una tarjeta de regalo de Nordstrom valorada en  260 $us. Entra aquí!

Que tengan un buen fin de semana!




post signature


You may also like

15 comments:

  1. Oh I am loving #1 and #3. I am on a big burgundy obsession right now and I love the style of the #3 pair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices! #3 is my favorite!
    poshprime.com
    ~~Megan~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, I officially need all of these shoes! Especially #3 :) I emailed ya back! :)

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm love these picks. I've been looking for some good closed-toed heels lately. #7 was on my list~~

    Gina
    Pink Wings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Number 3 is just the dreamiest pair of heels! Great roundup!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love number 1! Gorgeous!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great picks! I love 3, 6, and 7! Of course I can't choose just one pair, lol.

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great selection from the sale. I really needed it narrowed down because I seriously would have gone in and bought everything!

    Chelsea

    www.gingersideoflife.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok Tati, I want them all!!!! You have great taste girl!!! Hope is well:-) XOXO, Jeannette

    www.msjeannieandhercloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I seriously need the number 1 booties! Not so practical but definitely amazing
    The Doctor Diva

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahh i love every single one of these heels! so cute!
    xo
    Lee
    legalleeblonde.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi there! great picks! all these shoes are beautiful, I'm specially loving number one and six, I guess because I can wear them even in this cold cold weather in Ohio! Thank you so much for sharing and letting us know about this awesome sale!
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great picks! I really love 2, 3, and 6!
    Also, happy blog anniversary! :D

    xx
    Because I'm Obsessed

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tatiana,
    Oh my...can I say with a straight face that I want ALL of them! These are some gorgeous booties. Thank you for linking up with the Thrift Sisters.

    Thrifting Diva
    www.thriftingdiva.com

    ReplyDelete