Sailor Print Shirt

4 Comments


Hi girls ~ this is what I wore during the weekend.  One of my favorite colors is blue, and I never get enough of it. I wore my sailor print shirt that I love, which I paired with my distressed jeans that I have been wearing a lot lately.  I can see myself wearing this shirt with shorts in the summer. 

The weather has been great, so happy to see the sunshine so bright! Have a great week! 


Español


Hola chicas ~ esto es lo que me puse durante el fin de semana. Uno de mis colores favoritos es azul, y no me canso de ponérmelo.   Me puse mi camisa de estampado marinero que me encanta, y la combine con mis jeans desgastados que he estado usando mucho últimamente.  Pienso ponerme esta camisa con shorts en el verano. 

El clima ha estado muy agradable, muy contenta de ver la luz del sol tan brillante! Les deseo un buen comienzo de semana.


What I am wearing:


Shirt: Express | Jeans: Guess | Heels: Nine West "Tatiana Pumps" | Bag: Rebecca Minkoff 


With love,


post signature


You may also like

4 comments:

  1. LOVE this look! That top is so versitile and that bag is on my wishlist!!! You are right near my old apartment on Blvd East. Makes me miss it so much! Beautiful picutres! xo

    Marianne
    www.goodgirlgoneglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you, the shirt is so versatile. This view is gorgeous! Photo credits to my lovely and extremely patient hubby :D

    Thanks Marianne!
    :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit!! Really cute shirt. :) Thanks for linking up for Stylish Saturday. xo ~ The Fashionista Momma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning look, simple yet chic! I LOVE!

    ReplyDelete