Cutest Rain Boots for every budget

0 Comments




Shop here: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8



"I was running "fashionably" late to work, and as soon as I stepped out the door, a big storm was brewing, and I was wearing my favorite leather boots"....I am sure many of you had this inconvenience experience on your commute to work (unless you are one of those people who always checks on the weather :).  I have to be honest, I was never a fan of Rain Boots in the past, but  I got to wear them years after being a victim of New York sometimes unpredictable weather changes.  Nowadays,  I wear them a lot even for the snow days with thick socks that keep my feet warm.  I love that they come in many patterns and colors that makes my outfit look cute and fun.  Above, I made a list of my favorites Rain boots for every budget.


______________

"Estaba saliendo corriendo para el trabajo y tras que atravieso la puerta, una fuerte tormenta acontecia y yo llevaba puestas mis botas de cuero favoritas".... Cuantas de ustedes alguna vez no han pasado por esta molesta experiencia cuando salen apuradas de ida al trabajo por la mañana (A menos que seas de esas personas que siempre chequean el clima antes de salir).  Tengo que ser honesta, Yo nunca fui fanática de las botas para la lluvia en el pasado, pero me tuve que acostumbrar a usarlas años después y cansada de ser una víctima de los cambios de clima que a veces son impredecibles en Nueva York.  Actualmente, las uso bastante no solo para la lluvia sino que también para la nieve con medias gruesas para que mis pies se mantengan calientes.  Me encantan porque vienen en muchos diseños  y colores que hacen lucir un atuendo mas bonito y divertido.  Arriba, te muestro una selección de botas para la lluvia para todo tipo de presupuesto.


Have a great week and stay dry!  Que tengan un buen comienzo de semana!




post signature

Disclosure: I have not received compensation in exchange for writing this review. all opinions are our own.


You may also like

No comments: